Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Massive "lame"killing and abusing is a result of weak dev team work
so? server gets to the original stuff or what?
We'll also add tactical nukes! Get a 25 kill streak and you kill everyone in the server no matter what they are doing!
(01-14-2011, 04:42 PM)xBlueXFoxx link Wrote:We'll also add tactical nukes! Get a 25 kill streak and you kill everyone in the server no matter what they are doing!

Would actually be epic if you manage to get fifty kills without dying, lol.
why you speaking here bluefox? i dont see you as a dmer, more like the
guy who stands on the ship and wants to become admin, so why you care so much?
(01-14-2011, 04:51 PM)MidNight link Wrote:why you speaking here bluefox? i dont see you as a dmer, more like the
guy who stands on the ship and wants to become admin, so why you care so much?

Oh and since you seem to know everything you will get a management position and forward all donation money to you.
Donations shall be forwarded to me. I'll then use magic to get you into the dreamteam.
(01-14-2011, 03:03 PM)xBlueXFoxx link Wrote:I agree, lets remove the delay between shooting and TP and make it to where you can TP every 10 seconds. Lets also remove all scripts that stop you from killing people on the ship and still call it the safe zone though, so kids can fuss about it like a hide and seek game's home base. Oh, an even better idea! Miniguns, everyone gets miniguns!
(01-14-2011, 03:19 PM)xBlueXFoxx link Wrote:Oh and VIP vehicles should be made into vehicles for regulars, instead of having to go to /taxi 5 you can just type hydra or hunter and it spawns one for you, also removing restrictions with them too. You know, so instead of just DB'ing people who are in a fair fight, you can fire and array of rockets at them!
(01-14-2011, 04:42 PM)xBlueXFoxx link Wrote:We'll also add tactical nukes! Get a 25 kill streak and you kill everyone in the server no matter what they are doing!

Would you please, SHUT-THE-FUCK-UP.
Quote:Greyfox link=topic=27607.msg369230#msg369230 date=1295021347]
Would you please, SHUT-THE-FUCK-UP.

Oh now you see how dev feels about topics like this. :')
(01-14-2011, 05:14 PM)xBlueXFoxx link Wrote:Oh now you see how dev feels about topics like this. :')
stfu newfag
(01-14-2011, 05:14 PM)xBlueXFoxx link Wrote:Oh now you see how dev feels about topics like this. :')
The devs?, atleast the devs are getting LEGIT complaints, questions, and answers.

the only thing your spreading is useless sarcasm from a post-09 kid who's name is quite relevant to mine.