Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Football Topic
Just rofl at your assumption of me being an armchair fan due to your biterness at another loss for your team. I wont justify your comments by stating how many games a season I go to watch at the lane. At no stage did I say we deserved to win, simply that Liverpool didn't deserve to either.

Here are the stats from the BBC website:
  • 51%
  • Liverpool 49%
              Attempts on target                   
  • Tottenham 13
  • Liverpool 8
              Attempts off target                   
  • Tottenham 7
  • Liverpool 4
              Corners                   
  • Tottenham 5
  • Liverpool 8
              Fouls                   
  • Tottenham 6
  • Liverpool 16
BBC Sport - Football - Tottenham 2-1 Liverpool

And the stats from Sky Sports:

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,1...69,00.html

Hmm the stats suggest it was a pretty even game, you controlled the 1st half and we controlled the second. And missing good opportunites doesn't mean you deserve to win the game, probably the opposite and Liverpool were duly punished.

And regarding Ngog's substitutuion, it doesn't matter why he taken off the fact is Aurelio came on when a more like for like/ambitious move would have been to bring on Babel or even Jovanovic. I won't begin to go in to your teams pesrsistent fouling of Bale being the only way you could stop him.

But then what do I know I'm just a silly boy...

I just won 75 € :)
Oh about Tottenham-Liverpool,Modrić ftw(Croatian player  8) )
Modric is amazing but I also have great admiration for Kranjcar, he really is a a little gem of a player and I'm disappointed Harry can't find a place for him in the team. I would be open to him putting Bale at LB instead of BAE so he could team up with Kranjcar. Obviously it wouldn't give Bale as much freedom but Kranjcar is a hrard working player and the two IMO would do a better defensive and attacking job than Bale and BAE.

If not we'll probably have to sell him soon as he deserves first team football - I just hope he doesn't go to one of our rivals.
I thought you might not lke Kranjcar,Kranjcar is a god,Harry is an asshole,they probably had some fight so he doesnt want to put him in,Niko is just amazing player,in my opinion,he's even better then Modric,but oh well :/
Barcelona 5 - 0 Real Madrid!

Barcelona kicked Real Madrid's arse, and nice to see Mascherano rotting on Barça's bench. :)
(11-29-2010, 11:35 PM)Munch link Wrote: Barcelona 5 - 0 Real Madrid!

Barcelona kicked Real Madrid's arse, and nice to see Mascherano rotting on Barça's bench. :)
Raped, ownage..
HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH,i feel sad for the ppl that couldnt watch the game,Barcelona played with them,Real looked so funny out there :PP,and in the end Sergio Ramos just showed what kind of player he is.
GG 5-0.
poor people that are with real, all drowning ;sayin<< (for vio)
VIVA LA BARCA!
easy