Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Football Topic
arsenal 0-1 newcastle a blooper from flapyanski gaved newcastle the lead
Woohoo! Liverpool 2 - 0 Chelsea!! Both goals from Torres!

But not all good though, if I put £10 on for Torres to get the first goal in the first half I would've got £360 back, and possibly another couple hundred for Torres to get the first and second goal in the first half! I should've put that bet on... :(
Maybe Liverpool should try this against Stoke, we might get a goal while they're laughing or scratching their heads.

Funny soccer team !!!!!
(11-11-2010, 09:31 PM)Munch link Wrote: Maybe Liverpool should try this against Stoke, we might get a goal while they're laughing or scratching their heads.

Funny soccer team !!!!!
nice  :D
Yes it would definitley work for Liverpool, I noticed how that defender kicked the ball in the air just like carragher does.
(11-11-2010, 09:50 PM)dappamikey link Wrote: Yes it would definitley work for Liverpool, I noticed how that defender kicked the ball in the air just like carragher does.
lmao  _O- _O-
bravo liverpool, bravo. stoke city 2-0 liverpool. overjoyed by the win over chelsea, liverpool come back to their older selves.  :D
(11-14-2010, 10:10 AM)XiZ link Wrote: bravo liverpool, bravo. stoke city 2-0 liverpool. overjoyed by the win over chelsea, liverpool come back to their older selves.  :D

i like your avatar
everton 1 - 2 arsenal
Great goals from arsenal  :D
(11-14-2010, 10:10 AM)XiZ link Wrote: bravo liverpool, bravo. stoke city 2-0 liverpool. overjoyed by the win over chelsea, liverpool come back to their older selves.  :D

As long as people who claim to hate us never shut up about us and can never stop reading about us, I'm not too bothered. I'll still be supporting Liverpool all the way.

I wonder how many of those haters would still be supporting their team when they go down the same road as us?