Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Call of Duty 7 / Black Ops
(09-08-2010, 06:19 AM)Maka link Wrote: It beats MW2 because it doesn't have shitty, lame perks. It also doesn't have DEATHSTREAKS. Like, seriously, why reward someone for being utterly shitty on a game? Doesn't even make sense. It also doesn't have half the shitty weapons MW2 has. There's too many unbalanced guns on the game, whereas there aren't on Cod4. It also beats MW2 because it has a devconsole. You can adjust settings to your PC. That means, you can make the game run better without using some kind of cheats. Better gameplay equals more interesting gameplay. You cannot deny the fact that more FPS does make you a better player. It also doesn't have any mods, like Cod4 has enough interesting ones. But yeah..

I don't see a problem with Black Ops' colours yet. They look fine as is.
This.

Most dedicated servers have anti martydom/laststand/noobtubing.. on cod4 too. I get incredibly annoyed if I get noobtubespawnkilled 3 times in a row. Also, is it me or is the sync really shitty? I've had moments where I tried to quickscope, and I'm 50 cm next to the guy who I wanted to kill, and yet it's a kill?
(09-08-2010, 06:19 AM)Maka link Wrote: It beats MW2 because it doesn't have shitty, lame perks. It also doesn't have DEATHSTREAKS. Like, seriously, why reward someone for being utterly shitty on a game? Doesn't even make sense. It also doesn't have half the shitty weapons MW2 has. There's too many unbalanced guns on the game, whereas there aren't on Cod4. It also beats MW2 because it has a devconsole. You can adjust settings to your PC. That means, you can make the game run better without using some kind of cheats. Better gameplay equals more interesting gameplay. You cannot deny the fact that more FPS does make you a better player. It also doesn't have any mods, like Cod4 has enough interesting ones. But yeah..

I don't see a problem with Black Ops' colours yet. They look fine as is.
You don't need more than 60-80fps, so there is no need to adjust anything at all. There aren't any shitty weapons in MW2, at least they're interesting and good looking, fun to play with of course. And deathstreaks are fine, they don't occur often, its just another interesting feature. I don't see anything wrong with deathstreaks. You can't not expect a newer game to not have more features, cod4 was a success for iw, so they added more additional stuff. It's like saying cod4 is shit because it has levels, perks and so on, and cod2 doesnt. Also mw2 perks are fine, not overpowered either.

Excuse for any bs, writing in the morning isnt the best thing for me :p

Dedi servers are in development for mw2 by alteriwNet and there are plenty of tools to control your server if you're the host, so you can make your rules, which mine would be no hacking or gl :]
(09-08-2010, 06:19 AM)Maka link Wrote: There's too many unbalanced guns on the game, whereas there aren't on Cod4.

P90, anyone? :+
(09-08-2010, 09:57 AM)Strika link Wrote: You don't need more than 60-80fps, so there is no need to adjust anything at all. There aren't any shitty weapons in MW2, at least they're interesting and good looking, fun to play with of course. And deathstreaks are fine, they don't occur often, its just another interesting feature. I don't see anything wrong with deathstreaks. You can't not expect a newer game to not have more features, cod4 was a success for iw, so they added more additional stuff. It's like saying cod4 is shit because it has levels, perks and so on, and cod2 doesnt. Also mw2 perks are fine, not overpowered either.

Excuse for any bs, writing in the morning isnt the best thing for me :p

Dedi servers are in development for mw2 by alteriwNet and there are plenty of tools to control your server if you're the host, so you can make your rules, which mine would be no hacking or gl :]

60-80 FPS isn't enough for a lot of players. Most real players will surely desire 125-250 FPS. Hell, I even use 333 FPS.
I do think there are enough shitty weapons on MW2. I've used every single one of them and I only like a few. On COD4 however, I've used every single gun for quite some time.
Deathstreaks were very common when I was playing, just a few months back. It's far from interesting, because as I've mentioned before, it's absurd to award a player for being crap.

I surely don't expect a newer game to have less features. I just expect it to be well balanced. MW2 was just a market thing getting pulled out of the drain. It's like releasing a Quentin Tarantino film, all brand new, and then release the sequel which was directed and produced by someone from Disney.

COD2 was a very good game. Still is, to be honest. COD4 is, too. But MW2 was just fully over-the-top, pulled out of a horses ass and spun up into a lagfest of a connection game. Because c'mon, we all realise that if the real "hardcore" players start uninstalling the game after two weeks tops, nothing good will follow from it.

It's not bullshit though what you're stating. Everyone has their opinions over anything, and that's why we have forums for this stuff. It's appreciated. It's also good to hear that dedicated servers are still in development for MW2.
It all comes to each person's taste I guess and yea, I am glad they are working on that. It's not that p2p is too shitty, while it is when the host is horrible. alterIWNet is way better than IWNet as far as I've heard, it is actually working towards making the game better, while changing gun recoils slightly, to balance it, they are modifying things to make it all better. As you said game has to be balanced, while I am playing on aIWNet, it seems like it's a lot of fun and balanced. Ofcourse, there will always be noobtubes and so on :(.

I don't get 300fps, for me 80 is fully enough, however I guess huge fps makes a difference for you even tho the game is flawless with 40-50 fps.
I believe every COD game comes with an 80 FPS limit. MW2 came with 90, I believe, because I'm not able to reach more.
I only know because COD2/COD4 had 80 limited. MW2 had 90, or well, at least that's what FRAPS decided to show, seeing we couldn't access the console.
The UMP-45 is the most overpowered gun there ever was in MW2. And sad part is, 90% of peeps use it.
Not 90% on alteriw. Anyways, I get over 100 FPS sometimes
I play on console, so yea >_>
(09-09-2010, 12:26 AM)Sean3 link Wrote: I play on console, so yea >_>

Tell 'em, Sean.