Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Call of Duty 7 / Black Ops
I like the look of the game.
Looks like Activision just got it right this time ;) Copied the gun game from cracked lobbies in MW2, added the CoD4 look that everyone wanted back and added some cool new features. I was really skeptical about Activision's turn in this CoD version, I was pretty afraid of seeing another failure such as WaW, but I'm really happy that Black OPS looks this good. (PS: Dedicated Servers, YAY!)
I hate the way CoD4 looks, after playing MW2 I don't see anything positive in CoD4 besides dedicated servers, everything else just blows.
Cod4 beats MW2 by fucking milestones. Seriously.
The only negative point anyone COULD mention is how Cod4 lacks colours next to MW2. Nothing more.
So I imagine that the people who are commenting negatively about Black Ops are not going to buy the game?
Everyone who bought Mw2 is going to buy this one too.

On a more serious note, I seriously hope Treyarch can get the balancing right, some weapons look way too overpowered in those videos.
(09-07-2010, 05:45 PM)Maka link Wrote: Cod4 beats MW2 by fucking milestones. Seriously.
The only negative point anyone COULD mention is how Cod4 lacks colours next to MW2. Nothing more.
How does it beat MW2 besides dedicated servers? Exactly it lacks colours therefore making it look dull like BO, it isn't a problem but they should of kept it MW2 style.
(09-07-2010, 09:55 PM)Rien link Wrote: Everyone who bought Mw2 is going to buy this one too.

Hypocrites, I declare them!
(09-07-2010, 09:55 PM)Rien link Wrote: Everyone who bought Mw2 is going to buy this one too.

On a more serious note, I seriously hope Treyarch can get the balancing right, some weapons look way too overpowered in those videos.
I'm probably gonna wait for a crack! MW2 wasn't worth a single euro of mine :(
(09-07-2010, 10:19 PM)Strika link Wrote: How does it beat MW2 besides dedicated servers? Exactly it lacks colours therefore making it look dull like BO, it isn't a problem but they should of kept it MW2 style.

It beats MW2 because it doesn't have shitty, lame perks. It also doesn't have DEATHSTREAKS. Like, seriously, why reward someone for being utterly shitty on a game? Doesn't even make sense. It also doesn't have half the shitty weapons MW2 has. There's too many unbalanced guns on the game, whereas there aren't on Cod4. It also beats MW2 because it has a devconsole. You can adjust settings to your PC. That means, you can make the game run better without using some kind of cheats. Better gameplay equals more interesting gameplay. You cannot deny the fact that more FPS does make you a better player. It also doesn't have any mods, like Cod4 has enough interesting ones. But yeah..

I don't see a problem with Black Ops' colours yet. They look fine as is.