Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Extreme Metal
oh my bad  :D thanks anyways  :P
(06-16-2010, 01:54 PM)Unbreak link Wrote: oh my bad  :D thanks anyways  :P
Its ok :P aslong as we got Metal Experts the world wont suck ass :P
(06-16-2010, 01:28 PM)Maddolis link Wrote: I dislike them (and nu metal obviously) but Down with the Sickness totally fits killing zombies and thus I don't dislike that song.

But yes, that link Nater posted is a more suitable place to post that (as it would be the Sonata Arctica posted earlier).
Maddo I like Devildriver think there pretty leet they are classed on wiki as Groove Metal and Melotic Death Metal, I havent heard much Groove Metal I have alot of music so dunno who is "Groove metal" so can u tell me sum good bands that are I have like over 40 gb of tunes backed up on DVD's and currentley filling my Mp4 player and wanting Heavy Metal and Heavier music on it  ;)  O+
my favorite Morbid Angel song was finally re-added on youtube:
Morbid Angel - Dawn Of The Angry (studio)
(06-16-2010, 02:11 PM)Nater link Wrote: Maddo I like Devildriver think there pretty leet they are classed on wiki as Groove Metal and Melotic Death Metal, I havent heard much Groove Metal I have alot of music so dunno who is "Groove metal" so can u tell me sum good bands that are I have like over 40 gb of tunes backed up on DVD's and currentley filling my Mp4 player and wanting Heavy Metal and Heavier music on it  ;)  O+

Probably best for Carcass or HaZe to answer that one, when I think groove metal my mind instantly goes to Pantera then kind of shuts down.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_groove_metal_bands
There's a list of a few, I don't like a few of those and it's not really my type of thing so someone more into the groove metal/modern American metal scene would give you a decent answer.
From what I know:

Classic groove metal:
Pantera
Sepultura
Exhorder
Overkill

Modern metal/groove metal:
Machine Head (I highly recommend 'the Blackening')
Lamb of God
DevilDriver
Gojira (some what)
Five Finger Death Punch
A Life Once Lost (their latest album)

Technical groove metal:
Meshuggah (amongst other things)

I mostly listen to Pantera, Machine Head, Gojira, Meshuggah and A Life Once Lost
Machine Head's The Blackening is a fucking masterpiece.

Sepultura is probably my favorite metal band overall now.

Sepultura - Slaves of Pain
thanks guys  O+ i got all of Machine Heads stuff :)

(06-16-2010, 07:44 PM)HaZe link Wrote: Sepultura is probably my favorite metal band overall now.

\
yeh i like alot of Sepultura they kick ass ;)
Pestilence is another favorite of mine

Pestilence - The Process Of Suffocation
Sorry for the late update, been busy and didnt dl that much albums, but i got these albums

In Flames - Whoracle
a couple of Kalmah albums, including 12 Gauge
Machine Head - The Blackening
Sepultura - Beneath the Remains

All good albums :p
(06-22-2010, 09:39 PM)Sean3 link Wrote: Sorry for the late update, been busy and didnt dl that much albums, but i got these albums

In Flames - Whoracle
a couple of Kalmah albums, including 12 Gauge
Machine Head - The Blackening
Sepultura - Beneath the Remains

All good albums :p
Proud of u :) decent music <3