Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Football Topic
I'd say lol but Fulham wiped the floor with Liverpool, got one player a three-match suspension and Caragher a one-match suspension.

This time last year a result like that would have been great, now the only fun bit is that Man U lost (with the exception of a Man U vs Celtic game, Man U losing is always positive for me). And the only positives, aswell as the defeat, is that it gives an advantage for Chelsea, but knowing them they'll find a way to screw it up (Liverpool did last season. Every time Chelsea lost or drew, allowing Liverpool to go clear at the top, Liverpool drew too).

Never thought I'd say this, but Come On You Blues!

EDIT: Another thing funny about that defeat though is that one of the goals were from Danny Murphy, who used to score all the time against United when he used to play for Liverpool.

EDIT EDIT: Just read that Chelsea drew 1-1 when playing West Ham. I bloody hate Chelsea!
They ruin everything!

(12-21-2009, 01:04 AM)8Ball link Wrote: well see whose laughing come end of the season
where are Vidic , Ferdinand , O'shea , Neville , Evra , Brown ? ah yes forgot they are all injured oh how bad news is that HAHA

Man utd style of play :

1)Dive
2)Diving
3)Crying

proofs :

YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.

Manchester united training ground

Wayne Rooney dive

Rooney cheats to beat Arsenal

Wayne Rooney dive Vs Tottenham

WAYNE ROONEY DIVE VS ARSENAL PROOF!

Rooney, Liar, Cheat, Diver

u did same thing with eduardo why shouldn't i :)

im laughing at you 8ball ur only for man utd because they are champ not because u like certain players no just bcs they are the champions  _O- _O- _O-
Normal people support a team bcs they like their style of play or manager or players , w/e but not bcs they are the champ of diving like showed above
dive and diving is the same thing inbredran.
i don't support man utd cos they win, my grandad's from manchester he moved to ireland then obviously my dad supported them so i carried on family tradition. Yea we lost like 8 defenders, Carrack, Fletcher & De Laet played defence on saturday, im not crying over it, don't you remember after every arsenal game you'd say "fucking ref was shit, we have 9 players injured" you would make sense sometimes azerty only theres irony in every post you make.
shithead.
(12-21-2009, 12:45 PM)8Ball link Wrote: dive and diving is the same thing inbredran.
i don't support man utd cos they win, my grandad's from manchester he moved to ireland then obviously my dad supported them so i carried on family tradition. Yea we lost like 8 defenders, Carrack, Fletcher & De Laet played defence on saturday, im not crying over it, don't you remember after every arsenal game you'd say "fucking ref was shit, we have 9 players injured" you would make sense sometimes azerty only theres irony in every post you make.
shithead.
you know as me that most of referees are for man utd and they never give a yellow card for diving towards english players . And honestly why the fuck dind't rooney get banned for diving . Eduardo did get banned for 2games ( has been removed afterwards ) but still there was an punishemend unlike rooney who last year dived plenty of times to win penalties ( dind't say he dind't dived this year , he probably already did ) . Thats just racism non-english players get sanction while English players do more dives but never get punishements
Still in the Eduardo " case " he atleast never dies its probably his first dive and direct punishement .

you don't need to flame in evry post you do

and i do know that dive and diving is the same  :)
LMFAO.
Omg that post made my daaaaaaaaay.
The FA don't ban english players because there racist. lolwut.
Any idea why I flame you, your posts are so ridiculous and they don't make 1 bit of sense.
Oh and your calling me a glory hunter?
I never knew arsenal were a belgian team  :?
(12-21-2009, 02:49 PM)8Ball link Wrote: LMFAO.
Omg that post made my daaaaaaaaay.
The FA don't ban english players because there racist. lolwut.
Any idea why I flame you, your posts are so ridiculous and they don't make 1 bit of sense.
Oh and your calling me a glory hunter?
I never knew arsenal were a belgian team  :?
? wtf u talk about why isn't rooney banned for all his dives ? and eduardo was banned but afterwards removed
Im for arsenal bcs i like how they play football , best passing display in the world my friend :) and fabregas is my fav players thats why  . So why may i not support a team that i like ? Aniway Belgian Premier league sucks ass
(12-21-2009, 09:25 AM)azerty link Wrote: -

ROONEY SUCKSSSSS....MU TOO...

>:p
(12-21-2009, 04:42 PM)azerty link Wrote: ? wtf u talk about why isn't rooney banned for all his dives ? and eduardo was banned but afterwards removed
Im for arsenal bcs i like how they play football , best passing display in the world my friend :) and fabregas is my fav players thats why  . So why may i not support a team that i like ? Aniway Belgian Premier league sucks ass
so eduardo is the only player in the world do be banned for diving? yea sure.
And like you know the reason's that I support man utd, you just assume that your correct on every assumption you make. Btw Rooney is better than any arsenal player.
Fabregas ? Van persie ? hahaha not even in ur dreams . I admit rooney is good but if he wouldn't dive that mutch and act like a kid always complaining if he would only concentrate on his game he would be mutch better , else Van persie this season was just eh 100x better then rooney .
Nearly every football player today dives, and goes down as if he's been shot.
As much as I hate to say it, its true.