Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Football Topic
(12-21-2009, 12:51 PM)azerty link Wrote: you know as me that most of referees are for man utd and they never give a yellow card for diving towards english players . And honestly why the fuck dind't rooney get banned for diving . Eduardo did get banned for 2games ( has been removed afterwards ) but still there was an punishemend unlike rooney who last year dived plenty of times to win penalties ( dind't say he dind't dived this year , he probably already did ) . Thats just racism non-english players get sanction while English players do more dives but never get punishements
Still in the Eduardo " case " he atleast never dies its probably his first dive and direct punishement .

you don't need to flame in evry post you do

and i do know that dive and diving is the same  :)

Actually the foreigners get let off a lot more than English. Eduardo was just unlucky I guess. Remember N'gog's dive? Clear dive, nothing happened. He got a yellow for arguing but not diving. He's French.

Cristano Ronaldo....he dived really badly, and maybe still does for Real Madrid, I don't know. He rarely got punished for it. He's Portuguese.

Drogba dives a lot, and infact when Liverpool last played Chelsea (the 1-0 defeat), the commentators were so bored of the game they just made fun of Drogba every time he went down, because he's so known for diving. Nothing bad (punishmentwise) happens to him. He's French.

And they're just 3 examples, there are loads more.
(12-21-2009, 06:02 PM)Alpha link Wrote: Nearly every football player today dives, and goes down as if he's been shot.
As much as I hate to say it, its true.
I AGREE WITH YOU DUDE

get over it
(12-21-2009, 08:13 PM)Dominator33 link Wrote: ^

get over it

-
(12-22-2009, 02:01 AM)Alpha link Wrote: Get over what you retard?

He was pointing out what you said, telling others to get over it :)
oh, Just didn't look like that, sorry.
Yeah funny enough I thought he was being negative towards you and was gonna call him an idiot for supporting divers.

Then I realised he was supporting your statement against divers.
Arsenal : 3 - 0 Aston villa

Fabregas came on the 58th minute , Scored a great free-kick and another goal and had to come off at the 84th bcs of injury  :( . Diaby scored too
we can try putting diaby up front for our striker problem since eaduardo isnt doing anything but nevertheless good result
(12-27-2009, 04:43 PM)Hellweed link Wrote: we can try putting diaby up front for our striker problem since eaduardo isnt doing anything but nevertheless good result
eduardo needs more game time .
arsenal don't has enough mid players since Denilson and fabregas are injured
munch and alpha men :'( :'( i no retard end i no idiot

ok i agree, my post was a bit unclear. brb fixin it
edit: done