Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Updates to Las Venturas Playground 2.90
(07-22-2009, 11:45 AM)Killer_Klient link Wrote: how many changelogs will thier be before 3.0

3.0 isn't likely to happen...so...I'd say....however many changelogs there'll be until LVP finishes all together....before 3.0.
lol what about all the donators who payed extra just to get 3.0 features
(07-24-2009, 11:54 AM)Killer_Klient link Wrote: lol what about all the donators who payed extra just to get 3.0 features

they got ripped off
wel indeed, i dont keep my hopes up for my own house anymore, ive changed it to own licenseplates, hope they will be out soon :)
(07-24-2009, 11:54 AM)Killer_Klient link Wrote: lol what about all the donators who payed extra just to get 3.0 features

If you donate, you help the server. That's the intention. If people donate purely to get extra things, that's, imo, wrong.

Anyhow, we're working on converting most of the planned 3.0 MTA VIP features into SA-MP VIP features.
(07-24-2009, 12:37 PM)Richard link Wrote: If you donate, you help the server. That's the intention. If people donate purely to get extra things, that's, imo, wrong.

Anyhow, we're working on converting most of the planned 3.0 MTA VIP features into SA-MP VIP features.

so thier won't be a 3.0?
Not on MTA.
mta? multi theft auto?
Yes, MTA. 3.0 was planned on MTA, but that won't happen.

MTA is another mod for SA, like SA-MP is.
oh kk, so Is it gonnan happen on samp

update: wait no need to answer just realised your old post, anyhow so 3.0 won't have all it's features