Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

B&A - Bassie & Adriaan! You've been cl0wned.
(06-23-2009, 09:52 PM)### link Wrote:B&A dead?  :'(

Maby , I hope not .
I now take control of BA, after years of exile its my time again.
(06-23-2009, 10:02 PM)Flyby link Wrote:I now take control of BA, after years of exile its my time again.
Aight SaW's next on the hit list
(06-23-2009, 10:03 PM)Darius link Wrote:Aight SaW's next on the hit list

you think you can do any worse then that little girl dancing? DO YOU KNOW WHAT I DREAM OF EVERY NIGHT? THE HORRORS I'VE SEEN YOU FOOL.
(06-23-2009, 10:05 PM)Flyby link Wrote:THE HORRORS I'VE SEEN YOU FOOL.
Nothing compared to our Fianna Fail.
(06-23-2009, 10:05 PM)Flyby link Wrote:you think you can do any worse then that little girl dancing? DO YOU KNOW WHAT I DREAM OF EVERY NIGHT? THE HORRORS I'VE SEEN YOU FOOL.
You won't be BA leader with that attidude.
(06-23-2009, 10:05 PM)Flyby link Wrote:you think you can do any worse then that little girl dancing? DO YOU KNOW WHAT I DREAM OF EVERY NIGHT? THE HORRORS I'VE SEEN YOU FOOL.

I tought that you liked that you saw me naked that time in the shower , didnt know it affected you that badly , all I have to say is , sorry !
Tom has taken charge of SaW, it will now be known as SausagE as he will farm out pigs for food.
(06-23-2009, 10:02 PM)Flyby link Wrote:I now take control of BA, after years of exile its my time again.
+1
(06-23-2009, 10:08 PM)Flyby link Wrote:Tom has taken charge of SaW, it will now be known as SausagE as he will farm out pigs for food.
Our plan is running rather smoothly.