Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Make ur thots about LVP crew people.
If you bitches keep spamming offtopic bullshit, who knows. So stay ontopic ;)
I know only some of them and those are fine people: Maka, estroe, Erin, TEF, HaZe.

Maybe forgot some.
(06-12-2009, 12:19 AM)Xen0n link Wrote: If you have a problem with it, why didn't you post a CSI?  Sheesh this thread sure did bring out the tards!

Uhm I meant I liked that. The ONE time I didn't say it was good and was taken the wrong way...
Quote:benbmyers - Sweaty Sock (Jock)... Seems alright, spoke to a few times a while ago.
I'm a jock?  :P
(06-11-2009, 10:08 AM)Munch link Wrote: estroe  I have given him the title of The Dick of LVP (Shortened by The Dick).
pffft! I came up with that title way back boi

(06-11-2009, 06:01 PM)TRaven link Wrote: Xen0n dont trip dawg, he was just describing his biological father.
justin tv disagrees
Tried to post this too. I'm playing on LVP since December 2008.

Managements

Badeend - I don't really know him that much. But he's ok I guess =P

Fireburn - Very Nice.

FiXeR - w00t, Having lots of fun with him in races and stunts. He holds the /race7 current WR 49.97 NICE!! keep it up!

ScarTissue[NL] - Very Nice admin. fun too :D

Bakura - idk him =S

tBkWtWS - Very Nice admin and lots of cruise fun with him.

MrBondt - Bond. James Bond. You like to restart servers :)

slein - cool admin :D

Vinpower - long time ago.

Chillosophy - Don't know

Sander - idk :x

estroe - The 1337 Management. lots of fun with him.

Administrators

Jay: Long time ago. can't really remember.

Wesley - w00t

benbmyers - I don't know you :S

TEF - Fucking hardcore in this server. the smallest things makes him mad. and How intelligent can you be? Let people win the reactiontests or record yourself typing =P I bet you are too ezzzzz for this server ;)

Maka - Looks like he is in love with Beethi. Both very Nice Admins :D :D

Twilight - Cool guy :D

Xen0n - Also very fun with him. I heard he is a pro nader.

Pugwipe - Either Very long time ago or idk.

Mike - Yo :+

[Griffin] - Cool Admin too :D

Joe - Very Nice and rich. known as Joe_Rock a few months ago when he was mod.

Erin - <3

FateTrip - Hey.Your also cool mate.

Stef - ever saw him but idk

Cyrix404 - Nice video about the teaspeak I saw. lol'd

Beethi - <3 with Maka, Very Nice Admin too.

Evilgate - idk :x

Moderators

Myke - Hello

Darkfire - idk

Barry - Cool guy.

HaZe - ... I think you must stand next to Swift with your flaming :roll:

ooshie - Cool

Ryder - Very Nice. having fun with him too.

_Harry_ :D

Carcass - idk

Felle - Very Nice job on the recent bugfixes/ideas. why you aren't manament =P Your cool :D

(06-12-2009, 09:23 AM)Mike link Wrote: Katie, I'm really surprised you dropped in.  :D    You should hang around more as there are still people here that remember and miss you!

Thanks guys (even you HaZe ;))  I still check in once in a while to see what's going on.  I'm just spending so much time going to school(s) (university and aviation) that I don't get much time to do anything else.  Everything is going well for me and I really miss all you guys (and girls) a lot.  O+ 

I don't want to divert the thread, but I would like to ask HaZe something....now that you've been modding for awhile, I was just wondering how things look to you now that you've joined "the dark side"?  }) 

Cheers everyone!!  *O* *O* *O*

Katie  :w
(06-14-2009, 02:42 AM)__Katie__ link Wrote: Thanks guys (even you HaZe ;))  I still check in once in a while to see what's going on.  I'm just spending so much time going to school(s) (university and aviation) that I don't get much time to do anything else.  Everything is going well for me and I really miss all you guys (and girls) a lot.  O+ 

I don't want to divert the thread, but I would like to ask HaZe something....now that you've been modding for awhile, I was just wondering how things look to you now that you've joined "the dark side"?  }) 

Cheers everyone!!  *O* *O* *O*

Katie  :w
I view everyone as my minions and I view myself as the superior being.
(06-12-2009, 03:46 PM)Ben link Wrote: I'm a jock?  :P

Aye :P
alrite i will just the post of ones i who i have actually seen ingame or had a chat with

Managements

Fireburn - nice guy to talk with

slein - helped ingame a lot of times

estroe - i think every one said enough about estroe but ya hes nice and cool guy

Administrators

Jay - nice guy until he left

Wesley - knew him of some other server and helps me their too

TEF - can have some interesting conversation with him but he dont fuk a fuk about others opinion thus can be tad sensitive at times

Maka - just seen him ingame with beethi in car

Xen0n - his name looks retarded with that shitty granny skin he uses

Mike - quite famous for his definitely not interesting wallpapers

Joe - i dont think he fits in lvp crew

FateTrip - STEVENNNNNNnn  :D

Cyrix404 - first met him in teamspeak a cool guy to takl with and love his attitude

Sammo - calm and relaxed all time

Beethi - seen ingame with maka

EvilGate - cool clan member

Moderators

MyKe - wanna be troll but hes cool

Darkfire - nice guy i guess

HaZe - i wud say someone who uses his brains a lot b4 speaking anything

Ryder - was cool until he became mod just dont see him nowdays and name looks fugly with that wuzimu skin

_Harry_ - not tryna be rude but u seem liek a nerd same as raymond used to be

Carcass - swk denied bitch

Felle - helped me out quite a few times ingame