Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Tupac hidden message
DEDPAC
(06-13-2009, 08:25 PM)Ph03n1x link Wrote: People believe what the mainstream media tells them to believe. Morons. :shrug:

My point exactly.

Quote:Nemesis link=topic=19610.msg222483#msg222483 date=1244921193]
Jerome you completely misinterpreted my post; I'm saying no one can be judged on what they believe on one subject, questioning him about his relgion / ideology on life and death is completely the opposite of my point and off topic.
Maybe your right there.

Too tired to give a good answer, will edit later.

(06-13-2009, 08:45 PM)HaZe link Wrote: I believe science answers these questions a lot more logically than religion..

Yeah but that's just because religion is faith, whereas Science is generally fact. It's natural instinct to believe something you see over something you don't/can't see.

(06-13-2009, 08:51 PM)Orbit link Wrote: Solar System

A place where the planets, moons, comets, asteroids, and meteors are that orbit around the Sun.

Why exactly did you define this? I know exactly what a Solar System is, and that is exactly what I meant.
Well is same shit like God someone think he existed and the others think about The Religions What a Idiot it is .
rofl kids still thinking hes alive lol

that epic failure tupac is dead, im glad he is.
You have your moments, Jerome.

* Orbit bows down.
(06-13-2009, 11:25 PM)Hitman link Wrote: that epic failure tupac is dead, im glad he is.
Well he was a sexual predator lol.

but I enjoyed Tupac's music.
(06-13-2009, 08:51 PM)Orbit link Wrote: Solar System

A place where the planets, moons, comets, asteroids, meteors and 2Pac are that orbit around the Sun.
-.-
I have found that arguing about religion would be similar to fighting with a brick wall; you need a car bomb to win.
No words Mike, no words..  :>
lol n1 mike  :)