Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

h4rdc0r3 4 |1ph3
[Image: emo_hitler.jpg]
since i cant touch that subject (j-words) , because i recently received a warning ill just post a smiley.

_O-
I love Jews coz the hats they wear i think there wierd but meh, dunno wtf am on about btw
It's called a kippah. I made one in school one time ... was random.
(06-10-2009, 04:37 PM)Jerome® link Wrote: [Image: emo_hitler.jpg]
[Image: 2u4mvcw.jpg]
_O- _O- _O-
HAPPY DAY TERROR HE PASSED HIS MOFUCKIN DRIVING LICENSE WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BUT HE HAS NO CAR BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
congratz Terror! :)

and another thing;
(06-09-2009, 01:17 PM)Lithirm link Wrote: I've been using my school computer to play SA:MP that's why i've been lagging and bla bla bla.
But now I'm ending school to go on summer break. Therefore I have to return my computer to the school, otherwise I have to pay a huge amout of cash (20'000Swedish Kronor). I'm returning my computer on thursday, meaning last time for me to play is Wednesday (tomorrow).

I hope I can get another computer working, but it'll suck even more than the one I have now, so it'll be more lagg :( But anyway.
I'll be back as soon as possible, i've got IRC, and MSN at another computer, so i'll be there atleast.
It's been great playing with you this time I've done that. And I hope I'll be back really soon.

Peace ~ Lithirm[HC4L]
congrats terror and heil youknowwho
congratz terror :D <3
and Lith good luck buddy hope to be rollin with u again soon tc :D :) <3
looooooooooool terror nice

get a car soon :P