Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Post Your pic on the mods you are using in SA-MP
Fry made it O+

[Image: samp215.png]
(05-03-2009, 10:37 AM)Grabb3r link Wrote: Dan_, I would like to download that Water mod. Where to get it?

I've had New Great Effects 1.3 installed for like ... ever. Didn't realize there was a new version D:

Here you go :D
haha estroe nice nice :D:D
Gr8 Mods But a Big One i Recommend for Fun Is Submarines! In single Player U go under and u can walk around in ya sub its Awsome But tsince SAMP patched Mods No Fun :P
(05-18-2009, 03:11 PM)A_n_D_y link Wrote: Gr8 Mods But a Big One i Recommend for Fun Is Submarines! In single Player U go under and u can walk around in ya sub its Awsome But tsince SAMP patched Mods No Fun :P
Gaha, I used to have a submarine modification, really screwed up my SA-MP. Especially when others were using the boat, used to crash my sa-mp automatically.  :+
When I was experimenting with CLEO3 mods mid last year, i had this thing that whenever you pressed S it put you in a submarine, it was great for about 4 minutes, then it got annoying every time I tried to speak.
(05-06-2009, 05:51 PM)Jerome™ link Wrote: I've had New Great Effects 1.3 installed for like ... ever. Didn't realize there was a new version D:

Here you go :D
It SUCKS ass! because it makes lag.
Doesn't lag me.
(05-19-2009, 05:14 PM)Dan_ link Wrote: Doesn't lag me.
If you shooting with sawnoff or tec9/uzi then it will make lag to me..
I wonder if anyone can help me?

Does anyone here know where I could obtain the Video Camera mod?
As far as I know, it replaces the Rocket Launcher or the heat seeker, because it sits on your shoulder.
Here's a picture:

[Image: videocam.jpg]

If anyone knows where I can get this, please link me!