Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

SA-MP 0.2.2 Discussion!
so this weekend there is a update about the release! nice cant wait...

8)
Yeah, tbh though, I don't think we'll see another publicbeta. Us scripters are testing everything thoroughly, as we want to try out scripting things. So, we're testing the last bit for them :)

I reckon this weekend, they'll announce that SA-MP is expected the following week. Now that Peter's a dev, I'm sure he's helping them finish it off :)

-tj
(06-08-2007, 05:37 PM)tomozj link Wrote:Yeah, tbh though, I don't think we'll see another publicbeta. Us scripters are testing everything thoroughly, as we want to try out scripting things. So, we're testing the last bit for them :)

I reckon this weekend, they'll announce that SA-MP is expected the following week. Now that Peter's a dev, I'm sure he's helping them finish it off :)

-tj

tomozj, I'd like to ask you to stop spreading rumours like this. People are actually dropping into #sa-mp repeating your words. If you think such a thing, feel free to do so but keep it for yourself. Rumours like this aren't helping anyone. Thanks :)
Well, sorry for some stuff, but I have actually heard kyeman say that they'd release a statement about SA-MP... and I didn't see anything.

To be honest, rumors are fun, guessing people's next moves. I know it might be confusing some, but if everyone here can act casual and see they're rumors and not facts, then it would be fun.

Macrumors and AppleInsider ftw :>

Anywho,

I guess I'll stay out of this topic for a while... we don't really have any more facts, and we're not allowed to guess together what's going to happen... :)

-tj
FACT, 0.2 will rock
FACT, the new waling rox, just get used to it :+
FACT snipers rule!
FACT, we all want that 0.2 is released really soon :D

8)
Let's just use the thread to post whatever.. rumor or facts. Just try and state that. I'll edit the title. Two topics = confusing.

-tj
rumour = bigfoot :P

fact = 700 cars in 0.2 rocks

btw, will mr packer be back in 0.2 (3.0)
who the fk is Mr Packer?
(06-13-2007, 06:50 PM)benbmyers link Wrote:who the fk is Mr Packer?

The packer thing that used to be near the ship.. truck with big ramp?

No idea why it was removed :(

Anywho, on with the discussing/rumoring! :)

-tj
Rumor: SA-MP 0.2 Final released last Saturday :+