Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Poll: RC Planes
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Keep them as is
47.71%
52 47.71%
Disable shooting some way
52.29%
57 52.29%
Total 109 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

[Poll]RC planes
so if we add a a punishment menu can we do that to the big plane aswell?
what big plane shoots as fast as little plane ,and is as easy to steer as that plane and can only be used by vip. ??
:w
should remove them
I lost 5 milion $ because of that little stuff .  :'(

and some people with big bounties are always using that plane, so cant hit them :+  :r
I rather vote to disable them instead of a punishment menu, they didn't donate to get blown up if they use a baron, lol.
(04-01-2009, 08:28 AM)dab link Wrote: I've noticed that gang members are the primary ones complaining. What's wrong? Afraid that your reputation of high kd ratio is ruined? \o/ I don't see what the big deal about it is. Sure put a punishment menu on it. You'll still get those dmers who will complain.

This is life no-one will ever agree with each other. I say if we can both go half way then it'll be better for everyone rather than one group. I like the RC planes. They go a bit faster and aren't as hard to fly (for the times when I'm actually in game :>). Anyway, add a punishment menu. That's fine with me, just don't take away those cute, silly 'lil airplanes =D.

Agrees with dab,I would like to make it clear I never donated to this server because of rc baron privileges,I like the way management have organised everything and appreciate all the time and work put in,so coffee n buns all round.  :+
Remove RC barons: No
Remove M4 on RC barons: No
Make punishment for killing with M4: yes

(04-01-2009, 09:41 AM)Terror link Wrote: what big plane shoots as fast as little plane ,and is as easy to steer as that plane and can only be used by vip. ??
:w
The rustler is the "big plane" he's talking about. It has a M4 on it yes, just like the RC Baron. The thing with Rustler is that it's not as small, nither it's as manuverable as the RC Baron. So imo a kill from the rustler ain't that bad, since it's would be pretty hard to do.
lol wtf who deleted the 3 votes for Disable ?!
(04-01-2009, 04:13 PM)XiZ link Wrote: lol wtf who deleted the 3 votes for Disable ?!

_O-
Today I got ingame VIP and I tried the M4 of the RC Baron, and you barley have to do shit to get a easy kill. And/or destroy a car etc. My point is: way to overpowered.