Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[Introduction] [SWK]Shark
I don't actually mind when my flame posts are deleted- in fact usually the only flame I post is in reaction to somebody provoking me, attacking a mate or stirring shit up in the [W] thread.
It was when a bunch of my so-called offtopic posts were deleted that I started wondering what the exact posting guidelines were.
Anyway it's not important now, you've stopped deleting *slightly* offtopic posts (its a game forum, no worries), I've been muted for speaking (strongly non-nazi) German on the board but I think we're fine now.
You just changed Maddolis, and I can promise you I'm not the only one who thinks that. Stop hanging around with HC4L already, there's a reason they get banned every few days.

About the littlewhitey stuff; ban appeals get moved to a special, hidden forum board after they're solved, just like we do here. They don't get removed, just moved to a place you can't see them. Purely for your information, your appeal, posted on December the 2nd, got denied a month after. Your behaviour on the LW forums afterwards, which includes a lot of spamming, simply is not acceptable either. It's full of spam and inappropriate stuff.

Regardless, this is Las Venturas Playground, not Littlewhiteys. Go elsewhere for discussions on that subject please (including reactions on my post, which should barely clear up some things).
(02-27-2009, 09:31 PM)Peter link Wrote: You just changed Maddolis, and I can promise you I'm not the only one who thinks that. Stop hanging around with HC4L already, there's a reason they get banned every few days.
Who should we hang with then? You, Pete? We don't just drop our mates cause some admin say so
Play respecting the rules !!! this will help u
don't bump old topics.
(03-01-2009, 01:07 AM)shoru link Wrote: Play respecting the rules !!! this will help u
god some people fail
(03-01-2009, 01:56 AM)Darius link Wrote: god some people fail

I think that guy goes beyond 'fail' there.
(02-27-2009, 09:31 PM)Peter link Wrote: You just changed Maddolis, and I can promise you I'm not the only one who thinks that. Stop hanging around with HC4L already, there's a reason they get banned every few days.

I'm sure I have changed (with my "LVP attitude," anyway)- I don't need to ask other people about that.
In fact, if my behavior annoys people in any way, they are more than welcome to tell me that they don't like whatever aspect of it- and I open the constructive criticism with open arms. If I respect the person giving me the criticism then I'll fix the issue- if I don't, then chances are slimmer- however if they provide a decent reason or two as to why I should stop doing whatever I'm doing (whether it be just a small action I constantly do, or a whole part of my "attitude") then I'd surely take it under consideration.

As for "you should stop hanging out with HC4L already"- I wasn't hanging out with them to 'stick it to the admins' or whatever, I was hanging out with them because I found them to be genuinely interesting people, they make me laugh and are interesting to talk to. It's just a shame that in all my fighting for their rights, I have made a couple of over-agressive moves that have resulted in every single one of my ideas being shot down as soon as the name 'Maddolis' is read. I suppose I deserve that, no arguments.

However, I don't think I deserve a forum ban under 'Maddolis' for saying "one man, one pimp, one GangLord- GangLord my leader" in German. As much as you'd like to think that I'm a nazi, I'm not. Due to Australia's multiculturalism I probably have more non-white friends than there are non-white people that you have met (perhaps a little overexaggeration, but the underlying concept remains true). I chose only to use the words "ein" and "fuhrer"- both used throughout German history (and not directly associated to Nazis, hence me avoiding "reich", of which only the 3rd was related).

We've had some interesting arguments over the past year, Peter, I'll be honest and say that I've made some dumb moves, but I'll also be so bold as to say that you have too.
I'm a strong believer in the freedom of speech (perhaps an activist within this community), and I press the issue yet again that I am not out to annoy or test the admins, however much it may seem that way. I'm sure if you dropped the whole "no tolerance to Maddolis" or other people on that secret list you mentioned, there'd be less hassle, less bullshit and I could just visit LVP once every week (the forums perhaps daily), enjoy myself like everybody else without being muted, kicked or banned for things I've seen (unpunished) daily for the last 1.5 years.
This could start by unbanning/muting Maddolis on the forums for something I wouldn't call a crime in my darkest days.

Thanks for reading, it'll probably be my last big post here- no promises though, we'll see what the future brings.
Preach it Maddolis!
Hahahahah fuckin ay Hector  :)