Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

B&A - Bassie & Adriaan! You've been cl0wned.
juice i see what you mean but really thats NONE of your fucking business
(12-27-2008, 11:00 PM)HaZe link Wrote:juice i see what you mean but really thats NONE of your fucking business

aight ok
(12-27-2008, 05:57 PM)p4tmqman link Wrote:I already told Darkfire in game, but JeNNa pulled a bad move on me.

She did a driveby on me along with someone from the JOKER clan in the passenger seat. When my life was basically gone but not all the way, she got out the car and killed me to avoid punishment.

Take that into consideration of her trial.

I thought she was a full on member till just b4 writing this post. I was kinda disappointed someone from BA would do that. BTW when I would shoot at the car she would drive off then come back in a min or so when I wasn't paying attention. Took the 3rd or 4th time she drove to me before she was able to kill me.

Either way, she would of killed you easy with sawnoff and uzi. You can talk to her yourself if you find it annoying, I don't mind if she do it to you, as you're a runner.
(12-28-2008, 06:43 AM)Darkfire link Wrote:Either way, she would of killed you easy with sawnoff and uzi. You can talk to her yourself if you find it annoying, I don't mind if she do it to you, as you're a runner.
If she could kill easy she could have just gotten out and I wouldn't have said shit.
I only run when people start shit and I aint done anything to them, like I'm standing there typing and someone hits me with a sawn off, and thats not always, Im just saying I may, not that I def will. I run from excessive naders, only excessive. I run from drivebyers, which dont come along too often. I don't start shit and run away or join in a fight then run. I don't start duels then run and I dont refill, unless they do it first.
Exactly P4 I've been getting lamed out by BA quite a bit to,Just the other day you Darkfire shot me an someone else down in a car i got out an started to duel you i then got your hp down to basically nothing you ran for more hp an that was very lame so exactly why are some of BA members being so damn lame when i myself can't fight worth shit most of the time. :w

Edit:Let me say that Gta_Rules an Funky are really the only ones that i personally see that don't lame fight,I'm not trying to start anything,I'm just saying as P4 said some of your members are being totally lameness.
Lol thanks Aaron
(12-28-2008, 09:02 AM)Aaron link Wrote:Exactly P4 I've been getting lamed out by BA quite a bit to,Just the other day you Darkfire shot me an someone else down in a car i got out an started to duel you i then got your hp down to basically nothing you ran for more hp an that was very lame so exactly why are some of BA members being so damn lame when i myself can't fight worth shit most of the time. :w

Edit:Let me say that Gta_Rules an Funky are really the only ones that i personally see that don't lame fight,I'm not trying to start anything,I'm just saying as P4 said some of your members are being totally lameness.

You just talking crap .
Eh nope i got to much respect at lvp that is by far more than what people need to get from me,Like i said I'm just stating the fact some of BA has been being lame lately witch isn't what BA is about.
(12-28-2008, 04:09 PM)Aaron link Wrote:Eh nope i got to much respect at lvp that is by far more than what people need to get from me,Like i said I'm just stating the fact some of BA has been being lame lately witch isn't what BA is about.

almost all of them are lame, some bigger flamers then  BB  _O-
(12-28-2008, 04:09 PM)Aaron link Wrote:Eh nope i got to much respect at lvp that is by far more than what people need to get from me,Like i said I'm just stating the fact some of BA has been being lame lately witch isn't what BA is about.

You think you got respect becouse Maddo plays at your side ? or w/e that are related to the [W] ? You got a big mistake here .
But I dont wont to be the one that blows your bubble.

@Zezima , You cant say that B&A are bigger flamers then BB .