Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Problems with internet
(12-19-2008, 01:56 PM)dos link Wrote: 2. Possible too is that there is a proplem with your DHCP address reservation.

If a local IP address could not be retrieved due to a DHCP error, then nothing would work. Ignore this Darius.

(12-20-2008, 12:10 AM)ReVolveR link Wrote: I can help you forward you ports if you dont fix the problem, just PM me later on ;)

I don't think portforwarding is required here, however Darius may want to check if someone's modified some of the router's settings. Also you might want to try disabling any firewall software and trying again, or even try from another computer on the network. This could help get to the cause of the problem. If the problem affects both computers and you haven't changed your router settings, then a call to your ISP might not be a bad idea.
(12-21-2008, 01:44 AM)tomozj link Wrote: I don't think portforwarding is required here, however Darius may want to check if someone's modified some of the router's settings. Also you might want to try disabling any firewall software and trying again, or even try from another computer on the network. This could help get to the cause of the problem. If the problem affects both computers and you haven't changed your router settings, then a call to your ISP might not be a bad idea.
I've disabled the firewall and tryed again, didn't work. And sadly I only have one computer so I can't try using another one.
How do I check if somebody had modified my router's settings? (Yes, I'm a noob at this stuff)
BUMP: Somebody help!  :( (Preferably Tomozj since you seem to know what your talking about)
I just bought Guild Wars: Eye Of The North and I can't play it  ;(