Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Why Your Name II?
(09-07-2008, 03:26 PM)Whisper link Wrote: I guess you mean nickname, not name, because otherwise, its because my parents chose it :P
actually there's no big difference, a nickname is coevally a name aswell, a name is not necessarly a nickname though.
Well I think it's quite easy why I chose this..

My real name is Sam, but I knew that loads of people would have it, so I added 'mo' at the and it came out as Sammo.  8)
Tis my IRL name.  ;)
(09-07-2008, 03:56 PM)Sammo link Wrote: Well I think it's quite easy why I chose this..

My real name is Sam, but I knew that loads of people would have it, so I added 'mo' at the and it came out as Sammo.  8)

Of course, he got the mo from the last 2 letters of 'homo'

Lol just kidding, ;)
Explotions
well explotions are cool

LeuZemia

well my name on cod4 was because Anthrax and me used to be a clan named The diseased but originally i used L3UZ3M1A so i thought i looked better without numbers.
but my name on cod4 its LIke now xD
Bernie was taken :/

Your best friend,
HoogerBooger.
:')!!!
Rofl@BoogaBooga!

:') :') :')
Well, when I used to play HaloPC a lot before I got to this game. There at first I used my own name as my nickname, which was Dafydd. Then obviously most people started to call me Daffy Duck which I already heard 10.000 times. But at that point i didn't really care and i started making a clan. My first Halo clan was -[AM] (Ammo Millitia). Eventually it died and i started a new clan with some guys of -[AM] and some new guys. The name was going to be {BTK} (Born to Kill). It was a name with more authority and indicated more strength than -[AM]. As i started recruiting and withing a short period of time I owned one of the biggest clans on the cracked (1.02) version of Halo. Over 35 members all over the world. But then, we had the inconvinionce of hackers crashing servers and people inpersonating my me with my nickname and setting my members up to me. To spy on the servers to see wether people tried to inpersonate me I needed a name which was totally new and could be used for a person with skills. Because I had good Halo skills back in those days. So I came up with OmfgUrANoob, no-one, not even my own members, not even my co-leader, knew I was playing with that name. But eventually almost everyone started moving on the 1.04 version or went off to play other games or finished school, got married etc. and the clan died again. Eventually also I moved on to version 1.04 of Halo and there I started playing by OmfgUrANoob. And I use it ever since.
DMX what's your story?

Oh right, you are kind of muted for the next couple of years :/

Your best friend,
HoogerBooger.