Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[IDEA] Regulars Room
(07-21-2008, 11:57 AM)Jackie_harbour link Wrote: it has to many objects but the idea whas fine

Not really, where thinking about making an object handler that is virtual world dependant.
(07-21-2008, 11:57 AM)Jackie_harbour link Wrote: HI all......  :w

I saw that you guys still likes my appertment that i made  :)
I spoke with some admins a year ago about this, but they said it has to many objects but the idea whas fine
maybe they change their mind and if you guys wanna use it for this server i'm still in for it   :Y

I can't wait to see my creation a life  :w

Yu Jackie
I support your idea to, you did a good job i hope they will add it  ;)
very nice view and the 1 foto was OMG so beutyfull
(07-21-2008, 11:57 AM)Jackie_harbour link Wrote: HI all......  :w

I saw that you guys still likes my appertment that i made  :)
I spoke with some admins a year ago about this, but they said it has to many objects but the idea whas fine
maybe they change their mind and if you guys wanna use it for this server i'm still in for it   :Y

I can't wait to see my creation a life  :w
What program did you use to make it?
Making interiors that aren't solid takes a good 7 hours.
But from those pics of what you did, damn man. Propz!  _O-
7 hours? rofl. I have personally made many things like this in the past using MTA Map editor within an hour. Not as detailed, but still  it would take a good mapper ~ 90 minutes. It's not made from ground up either, it's on a roof.

Still nice though :)
Really Nice idea. I think LVP should go for it, might even make new players to play more often meaning the server will be more full  :)
I think we´ve determined from the last 9-10 months that people think this is a good idea. either let the devs take care of it or let the topic die.
Still waiting for a word from Deaken
Deaken makes the final decision :?
!hl DeaKen