Las Venturas Playground
Post Your pic on the mods you are using in SA-MP - Printable Version

+- Las Venturas Playground (https://forum.sa-mp.nl)
+-- Forum: Miscellaneous (https://forum.sa-mp.nl/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: General Talk (https://forum.sa-mp.nl/forum-24.html)
+--- Thread: Post Your pic on the mods you are using in SA-MP (/thread-8122.html)

Re: Post Your pic on the mods you are using in SA-MP - KingJd - 11-18-2009

[Image: sa-mp-953.png]
Audi R8

[Image: sa-mp-935.png]
Chevrolet_camaro_z28

[Image: sa-mp-937.png]
ChevySSR

Re: Post Your pic on the mods you are using in SA-MP - Jerome - 11-18-2009

Just about to install some new weapon mods, after using Grims II and parts of III for some time now.

[Image: image_12509.jpg]

You can find the mod here if you're interested in using these.

Re: Post Your pic on the mods you are using in SA-MP - Cave - 11-18-2009

Grand Theft Millenia > *

Re: Post Your pic on the mods you are using in SA-MP - Jerome - 11-18-2009

(11-18-2009, 09:03 PM)Cave link Wrote: Grand Theft Millenia > *

link or unknown D;

Re: Post Your pic on the mods you are using in SA-MP - SaDist - 11-19-2009

[Image: 2zfuxja.jpg]
[Image: nlxwgk.jpg]
[Image: i2kozs.jpg]
[Image: 21kf5ab.jpg]
[Image: 21cxwcz.jpg]  _O-

Re: Post Your pic on the mods you are using in SA-MP - KingJd - 11-19-2009

its 3 pics for 1 post and deagle GD, cool sword jerome :D

Re: Post Your pic on the mods you are using in SA-MP - Jhon - 11-19-2009

Well, from the past (my older PC), I had a nasty experience with mods, especially vehicle ones - as Matthias said, they looked fugly and pretty unrealistic; that's why I kept my San Andreas mod-clean until today... I checked this link Jerome gave (thanks btw) and there you can find plenty of awesome vehicle mods.

This one, first and only I've tried so far, is a replacement for the default Cheetah: a Lamborghini Murciélago LP640. It looks very awesome, has a nice design (even interior), lights, damage visuals, etc.

Thing is, since I don't have a lot of experience with mods, apparently I fucked something up. I replaced both cheetah.txd and .dff files using IMG tool 2.0, then rebuilt the archive. When I started SA:MP, the first time it kind of loaded a mix between the original game and the SA:MP. With this I mean, it showed first the GTA:San Andreas intro screen, with the spray can sound, but the screen was totally white; after that, it showed the SA:MP loading screens, etc., but the SA:MP mouse wouldn't show up. Then I closed it, re opened again and everything seemed normal... I don't really know what happened. If someone with experience knows why that happened, could you please help me? Thanks in advance.

Now, the pics:

1. Spot view

[Image: panoramic.png]

2. Closing doors. Really nice, it even has the Lamborghini's scissors style doors :D (_O- @ the tires)

[Image: closingdoors.png]

3. Front lights

[Image: lights.png]

4. Rear lights & NOS enabled

[Image: nos.png]

5. Some damage

[Image: damage.png]

:w

Re: Post Your pic on the mods you are using in SA-MP - HoldeN - 11-19-2009

I only have a sniper mod atm

Re: Post Your pic on the mods you are using in SA-MP - Munch - 11-19-2009

I used to mod all the time and was great at it, but because of a computer format earlier this year I lost all of my stuff and when I lost my internet I also never bothered modding. I only managed to find 2 on an email I sent to someone with them in...I'm sure I had others but can't seem to find them on discs or anything.

There'll be quite a few pics (even though there are only 2 cars) because there'll be colour changes that are a must see.

Oh wait there are 19 pictures...I'll just choose the best ones :)

Oh and I'll end up having to double Tripple post too. (Damn 4 per post rule)

The Munchubishi seems to be...different...I think this was an earlier version...the I is missing on Munchubishi on the windscreen and it still says Mitzubishi on parts where I had changed it to Munchubishi.

First post: Intruder! (Nuclear Munchubishi)

Re: Post Your pic on the mods you are using in SA-MP - Munch - 11-19-2009

Part 2: Esperanto (BMW, I couldn't think of a Munch name besides Muncheranto or Munch MW)