Las Venturas Playground
[W] - The Warriors Gang - Printable Version

+- Las Venturas Playground (https://forum.sa-mp.nl)
+-- Forum: Main Talk (https://forum.sa-mp.nl/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Gangs (https://forum.sa-mp.nl/forum-22.html)
+--- Thread: [W] - The Warriors Gang (/thread-7516.html)

Re: [W] - The Warriors Gang - No_M3rcy - 08-17-2008

(08-17-2008, 02:25 PM)estroe link Wrote: Drop the kiddie talk again :>

Okey dokey.  O+

Re: [W] - The Warriors Gang - GameOnFoolio - 08-17-2008

(08-17-2008, 02:18 PM)No_M3rcy link Wrote: sK is much better than [W].

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Promise me you won't pm me anymore asking whether I think you're "handsome" in your pic.
[Image: warnpmod.gif] Moderation evading: Maddolis

Re: [W] - The Warriors Gang - Darius - 08-17-2008

(08-17-2008, 02:12 PM)No_M3rcy link Wrote: [W]Maddolis you mean [BA]onemanarmy?
I lol'd.

Weren't you the one who got seriously paranoid after I wouldn't tell you who a certain player was (you kept thinking it was Maddolis).
You begged me to know who it was. YOUR PARANOID  _O-

Re: [W] - The Warriors Gang - Thug - 08-18-2008

Ofcourse he got paranoid, he cant play this game without knowing all good players
It gets him stressed out, heart problems and crazy shit like that.

Re: [W] - The Warriors Gang - AzTeC - 08-18-2008

oh yeah? ok no_mercy from now on please stop pm'ing me saying: 'hi how's it going mate' , 'please dont shoot me' or 'sorry mate i shot u' (kissing my ass). You and your brother/sister/uncle/father/mother/grandmother zambor are kissing my ass all the time im in-game or msn. oh and zambor: no, im not gonna re-make PG and stop begging me to make you a script for your shitty clan sK.  :w

Re: [W] - The Warriors Gang - Jack_Frizzle - 08-18-2008

(08-18-2008, 11:13 AM)AzTeC link Wrote: oh yeah? ok no_mercy from now on please stop pm'ing me saying: 'hi how's it going mate' , 'please dont shoot me' or 'sorry mate i shot u' (kissing my ass). You and your brother/sister/uncle/father/mother/grandmother zambor are kissing my ass all the time im in-game or msn. oh and zambor: no, im not gonna re-make PG and stop begging me to make you a script for your shitty clan sK.  :w

Lol :) Nice!

Good luck [W]arriors

Re: [W] - The Warriors Gang - IDmad - 08-18-2008

rofl sK and no_mercy been pwnd a couple times at this page :D

Re: [W] - The Warriors Gang - Agent - 08-18-2008

so zambor is in sK or somthin ?

Re: [W] - The Warriors Gang - Arno - 08-18-2008

zambor = [sK]Evolution crank dat

Re: [W] - The Warriors Gang - Agent - 08-18-2008

isnt he no mercy ?