Las Venturas Playground
[W] - The Warriors Gang - Printable Version

+- Las Venturas Playground (https://forum.sa-mp.nl)
+-- Forum: Main Talk (https://forum.sa-mp.nl/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Gangs (https://forum.sa-mp.nl/forum-22.html)
+--- Thread: [W] - The Warriors Gang (/thread-7516.html)

Re: [W] - The Warriors Gang - Darius - 10-17-2012

Well I did some digging and seems my guess was correct.

Ironically his last post was

Quote:Hooligan link=topic=8006.msg432402#msg432402 date=1349487131]
Heroin is a hell of a drug....hell of a drug....So is alcohol apparently >:)

and died from Heroin  :roll:

RIP, although I had differences with you it was fun fighting and flaming with you the odd time ingame, you had an impact on SA-MP  :(

Re: [W] - The Warriors Gang - Thug - 10-17-2012

(10-17-2012, 07:03 PM)Darius link Wrote: Well I did some digging and seems my guess was correct.

Ironically his last post was

and died from Heroin  :roll:

RIP, although I had differences with you it was fun fighting and flaming with you the odd time ingame, you had an impact on SA-MP  :(

Such a fucking shame, thats why I would never take any drugs except for weed.

Re: [W] - The Warriors Gang - StickZ - 10-17-2012

RIP hooligan

omg didnt even see his last post man thats just sad...

Re: [W] - The Warriors Gang - Jakez - 10-17-2012

rest in peace buddy. condolences to the family and friends.

Re: [W] - The Warriors Gang - Ph0eNiX - 10-17-2012

Rest in peace, didn't see this coming.

Re: [W] - The Warriors Gang - DeLiC - 10-17-2012

Rip Hooligan
we had some good times...really sad

Re: [W] - The Warriors Gang - Trip - 10-17-2012

RIP

Re: [W] - The Warriors Gang - Munch - 10-17-2012

Only a page ago he was posting. On a YouTube video he posted on the previous page, he posted a comment only a week ago. I never actually got to know him but his achievements with the GTA community sounded good and he got recognised by Rockstar Games.

Running [W]arriors was also a great achievement, with the clan being as old as it is. Hopefully some other people will continue running [W]arriors and other projects he had with other people and do him a great service.

RIP Hooligan. :(

Re: [W] - The Warriors Gang - IDmad - 10-18-2012

WTF?? that was really unexpected and that's really sad news to me and also to all the current and ex-[W]'s who've been in the clan for a longer time  ;(  shame to hear that he died like that...  :N

Hooligan was always a good clan leader and kept the group together really well. Eventhought some of u guys might've seen him as an flaming asshole he really wasn't like that normally, he was a really nice person but I think only guys who've been in [W] for a longer time saw that side of him...
we had some really good times together man, Rest In Peace and condolences to ur family and other relatives.

(10-17-2012, 05:00 PM)HaZe link Wrote: Rest in peace Hooligan... you were a good leader, a skilled player, and even though you were an asshole, I know it was all in good fun and competition. No one should have to die as young as you did.
Just wanna ask from which source did u get this information from? Just being curious and since it's the internet, u can never be 100% sure eventho I find it very unlikely that hooligan or someone close to him would come up with a sick joke like this.

Re: [W] - The Warriors Gang - HaZe - 10-18-2012

(10-18-2012, 12:26 AM)IDmad link Wrote: WTF?? that was really unexpected and that's really sad news to me and also to all the current and ex-[W]'s who've been in the clan for a longer time  ;(  shame to hear that he died like that...  :N

Hooligan was always a good clan leader and kept the group together really well. Eventhought some of u guys might've seen him as an flaming asshole he really wasn't like that normally, he was a really nice person but I think only guys who've been in [W] for a longer time saw that side of him...
we had some really good times together man, Rest In Peace and condolences to ur family and other relatives.
Just wanna ask from which source did u get this information from? Just being curious and since it's the internet, u can never be 100% sure eventho I find it very unlikely that hooligan or someone close to him would come up with a sick joke like this.
It was on the clan website, which is down right now for some reason