Las Venturas Playground
[W] - The Warriors Gang - Printable Version

+- Las Venturas Playground (https://forum.sa-mp.nl)
+-- Forum: Main Talk (https://forum.sa-mp.nl/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Gangs (https://forum.sa-mp.nl/forum-22.html)
+--- Thread: [W] - The Warriors Gang (/thread-7516.html)

Re: [W] - The Warriors Gang - Darius - 09-06-2012

Quote:Hooligan link=topic=8006.msg430887#msg430887 date=1346927598]
becuse our harte and lack of empathy will scorch th ewhole earth to oblivion. u think if i die righntoqw? thios mentality change?> no no no it malke them moree poissed off najd the fire woul d burn even nhotter, pooisoned is the heart of men, we all deserve a shakllow grave and 35cent death. Misery is a disease and the wholke world is insanlety ill.. abandon all hope...tjehere no love left.. All u cabn do now is wauit ur fucking turn...oh you'll get yopurs and thats for certian,
Yep, seems we won this one. He can't even make intelligible posts anymore. Seems we overdid ourselves.... off to the asylum you go

Re: [W] - The Warriors Gang - Shen - 09-06-2012

Quote:Hooligan link=topic=8006.msg430887#msg430887 date=1346927598]
becuse our harte and lack of empathy will scorch th ewhole earth to oblivion. u think if i die righntoqw? thios mentality change?> no no no it malke them moree poissed off najd the fire woul d burn even nhotter, pooisoned is the heart of men, we all deserve a shakllow grave and 35cent death. Misery is a disease and the wholke world is insanlety ill.. abandon all hope...tjehere no love left.. All u cabn do now is wauit ur fucking turn...oh you'll get yopurs and thats for certian,

Is that some Lil Wayne lyrics?

Re: [W] - The Warriors Gang - HoldeN - 09-06-2012

(09-06-2012, 05:33 PM)Shen link Wrote: Is that some Lil Wayne lyrics?
Eminem - No Love (Explicit Version) ft. Lil Wayne

Re: [W] - The Warriors Gang - Greyfox - 09-06-2012

Lil Wayne - Drop The World ft. Eminem

Re: [W] - The Warriors Gang - BlazeRay_ - 09-06-2012

I came to troll you Hooligan my friend. Are you trying to drown your sorrow in bear?

Re: [W] - The Warriors Gang - [W]Hooligan - 09-06-2012

(09-06-2012, 05:33 PM)Shen link Wrote: Is that some Lil Wayne lyrics?

LOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!!!!! You sir have won....my apologies, Heroin is a hell of a drug especially when mixed with liquor.

to the [NB] that posted those pictures...you sir have made me LOL damn near to death. If I die from laughter before I croak over i'll blame u!!!!!!!!!! haha!

Re: [W] - The Warriors Gang - Slice - 09-06-2012

Quote:Hooligan link=topic=8006.msg430916#msg430916 date=1346954782]
LOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!!!!! You sir have won....my apologies, Heroin cough syrup is a hell of a drug especially when mixed with liquor cough syrup.

to the [NB] that posted those pictures...you sir have made me LOL damn near to death. If I die from laughter before I croak over i'll blame u!!!!!!!!!! haha!
FTFY

Re: [W] - The Warriors Gang - [W]Hooligan - 09-06-2012

Lil Boosie - Mind Of A Maniac

Post one more Eminem video and your taste in musical entertainment will be forever tainted. Eminem??? pffffffffffffffffffffffffffff hahahahahhahahahahahahahahahaha! Relationship rapper? I'd rather take scissors to my tongue, a razor blade to my eyeball, or sewing needles stuck under my finger nails. Listen to what you want by all means but that dude is on some fucking wack ass bullshit. However if it pumps you up and inspires you that's all that matters. However if Eminem is getting you pumped up, you need to take your scared little ass 2 steps outside your front door and live a little.

PS: i love tlaking shit with you SA-MP animals. Thjats the only thing missing from the new GTA community, these new age faggots have no clue what a good and proper flame war is like. You SA-MP bastards know how to troll on some hatred shit for real because sa-mp sucks so bad that shit talking is the main event not skill lol. Ya know what they say though...talk is fucking cheap. See you gutter dwelling, soulless pieces of trash on GTAV. That shits going back to SA finally. So I expect to see you cubnts playing that shit. until then, I have a mountain of drugs to consume so yeah.......**poof**

Re: [W] - The Warriors Gang - HaZe - 09-06-2012

oh jeez what a treat this is heheheheheh

as an ex member of [W] all I can do is respect them regardless of how silly this argument is. I dunno what you were trying to prove with that screenie of me dying though Hooli :P

Re: [W] - The Warriors Gang - Slice - 09-07-2012

Quote:Hooligan link=topic=8006.msg430923#msg430923 date=1346961170]
Lil Boosie - Mind Of A Maniac

Post one more Eminem video and your taste in musical entertainment will be forever tainted. Eminem??? pffffffffffffffffffffffffffff hahahahahhahahahahahahahahahaha! Relationship rapper? I'd rather take scissors to my tongue, a razor blade to my eyeball, or sewing needles stuck under my finger nails. Listen to what you want by all means but that dude is on some fucking wack ass bullshit. However if it pumps you up and inspires you that's all that matters. However if Eminem is getting you pumped up, you need to take your scared little ass 2 steps outside your front door and live a little.

PS: i love tlaking shit with you SA-MP animals. Thjats the only thing missing from the new GTA community, these new age faggots have no clue what a good and proper flame war is like. You SA-MP bastards know how to troll on some hatred shit for real because sa-mp sucks so bad that shit talking is the main event not skill lol. Ya know what they say though...talk is fucking cheap. See you gutter dwelling, soulless pieces of trash on GTAV. That shits going back to SA finally. So I expect to see you cubnts playing that shit. until then, I have a mountain of drugs to consume so yeah.......**poof**
Oh, so you just turned 15?