Las Venturas Playground
[W] - The Warriors Gang - Printable Version

+- Las Venturas Playground (https://forum.sa-mp.nl)
+-- Forum: Main Talk (https://forum.sa-mp.nl/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Gangs (https://forum.sa-mp.nl/forum-22.html)
+--- Thread: [W] - The Warriors Gang (/thread-7516.html)

Re: [W] - The Warriors Gang - Carbon - 04-20-2012

(04-19-2012, 11:32 PM)Fat Cobra link Wrote: cuz ur a faggot
i aint the one refillin 24/7

Re: [W] - The Warriors Gang - [W]Hooligan - 04-21-2012

(04-19-2012, 11:46 AM)BoSS3 link Wrote: its for mentally retarded people, [W] couldn't get past [NB] skills thats why they left to game that is easier to play

Still trying to talk me to death huh? Sorry ass skirt...pfff while you're pissing your diapers I'm doing this. Look down to the left corner cupcake, that says MVP. Who is NB?

[W] The Best

Re: [W] - The Warriors Gang - BoSS3 - 04-21-2012

You and your wannabe clan are nothing compared to me.

Re: [W] - The Warriors Gang - Darius - 04-21-2012

(04-19-2012, 06:18 PM)Fat Cobra link Wrote: ww in gta require far more tactics/skills since u gotta c-bug, sync shots to ping and know how to use cheats undetected.
no....just no
That's pretty rich coming from a RW player (they still have those in SA-MP? lol..) who has no clue about ww

Re: [W] - The Warriors Gang - HoogerBooger - 04-24-2012

(04-21-2012, 12:50 PM)Darius link Wrote: That's pretty rich coming from a RW player (they still have those in SA-MP? lol..) who has no clue about ww

WW is mostly for cheaters.

CW (car weapons) is what it's all about - carbombs, cardive-abuse, parking, drive-by, racing.

Man up Darius, WW is some weak ass shit.

Re: [W] - The Warriors Gang - Carbon - 04-24-2012

(04-24-2012, 07:58 AM)HoogerBooger link Wrote: WW is mostly for cheaters.

CW (car weapons) is what it's all about - carbombs, cardive-abuse, parking, drive-by, racing.

Man up Darius, WW is some weak ass shit.
= its all about zaibatsu corporation style  ;)

Re: [W] - The Warriors Gang - Nater - 04-24-2012

Quote:Hooligan link=topic=8006.msg419648#msg419648 date=1334993692]
Still trying to talk me to death huh? Sorry ass skirt...pfff while you're pissing your diapers I'm doing this. Look down to the left corner cupcake, that says MVP. Who is NB?

[W] The Best
Kick ass video as always mate :) You deffo deserve MVP :7

Re: [W] - The Warriors Gang - [W]Hooligan - 05-05-2012

(04-24-2012, 10:28 AM)Nater link Wrote: Kick ass video as always mate :) You deffo deserve MVP :7

I appreciate that bro I really do. Those are practically the only truly kind words I have received about this video. The hate messages I have received about this video set a whole new standard in my opinion. They go so far as to threaten legal action against me unless I remove certain clips LOOOOOOL, like anyone is that naive? Anyway respect to you man, for taking the road less traveled and being grateful for [W]'s newest frag video. [W]e choose only the finest clips, the kind that set the very standard of how to play GTA IV. [W]e all really appreciate you taking notice ;)

PS: Gratz to our newest member [W]Robert!!!

Re: [W] - The Warriors Gang - Nater - 05-05-2012

Quote:Hooligan link=topic=8006.msg421022#msg421022 date=1336202648]
I appreciate that bro I really do. Those are practically the only truly kind words I have received about this video. The hate messages I have received about this video set a whole new standard in my opinion. They go so far as to threaten legal action against me unless I remove certain clips LOOOOOOL, like anyone is that naive? Anyway respect to you man, for taking the road less traveled and being grateful for [W]'s newest frag video. [W]e choose only the finest clips, the kind that set the very standard of how to play GTA IV. [W]e all really appreciate you taking notice ;)

PS: Gratz to our newest member [W]Robert!!!
They are just made that you are kick ass bro and they are dying in the ass _O- How many kills have you got? I am gonna take a guess and say around 11,000ish?

Congrats Robert ;)

Re: [W] - The Warriors Gang - LiteZ - 05-05-2012

(04-24-2012, 07:58 AM)HoogerBooger link Wrote: WW is mostly for cheaters.
xD hi hooger