Las Venturas Playground
[W] - The Warriors Gang - Printable Version

+- Las Venturas Playground (https://forum.sa-mp.nl)
+-- Forum: Main Talk (https://forum.sa-mp.nl/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Gangs (https://forum.sa-mp.nl/forum-22.html)
+--- Thread: [W] - The Warriors Gang (/thread-7516.html)

Re: [W] - The Warriors Gang - yeray - 02-29-2012

(02-08-2012, 10:05 PM)ZiGGY link Wrote: My main drug of choice was Heroin. Yeah I know, despicable. But it ruined my life, and I was so hurt so bad and so lost/miserable I found myself being put in the ER twice in one week. I overdosed so many times I lost my best friend last January. He was only 22 yrs old.  :'(
But on the lighter note, I am 3 months sober now and it feels amazing not having to be dope sick in the morning, and running around all day to get "well."

What a shame, I know. I went through about $39,000 within a 3 month time period.  8)7

Hmm I don't know why I'm sharing this with everyone, it is most definitely embarrasing but I have a long and dark history which is a great testimony I can't share the whole thing.

I want more than fine, more than bent on getting by, more than fine. More than just okay. 

-Ziggy  O-)

Nothing to feel ashamed/ebarassing bro... you should feel very proud, its requered 2 big balls to get out of this world... says someone with a good knowledge of it. 

Re: [W] - The Warriors Gang - HaZe - 03-01-2012

Gratz ZiG :)

Re: [W] - The Warriors Gang - Nater - 03-01-2012

Quote:Hooligan link=topic=8006.msg416447#msg416447 date=1330502591]
First post is finally up to date! Thanks again for turning the thread over to me I really appreciate it. Cheers! 8)
Looks fucking sweet as man, Love the [W] skull with the weapons :D If I was in [W] I'd get it as a tattoo  :9~

Re: [W] - The Warriors Gang - BoSS3 - 03-25-2012

remember how i used to rape [w]'s back in 2006'7

Re: [W] - The Warriors Gang - Darius - 03-26-2012

(03-25-2012, 08:23 PM)BoSS3 link Wrote: remember how i used to rape [w]'s back in 2006'7
only using s0beit, [HFL]Bart

Re: [W] - The Warriors Gang - HoogerBooger - 03-26-2012

(03-26-2012, 01:43 AM)Darius link Wrote: only using s0beit, [HFL]Bart

Boss3 has never used any cheats, ya'll uL's are trying to cover your sins.

Just know, HoogerBooger is always 1 step ahead of you.

Re: [W] - The Warriors Gang - [W]Hooligan - 03-30-2012

(03-25-2012, 08:23 PM)BoSS3 link Wrote: remember how i used to rape [w]'s back in 2006'7

Listen...listen hunny bunny...you couldn't manage to pull off a rape in a morgue full of dead playboy playmates. Bring your whole entire crew to IV son...chew toys and nothing more. Niggaz still over here on sa-mp talking some shit about 2006-2007...hahaha pfff boi [W] is still banging in 2012 on some end of the world shit. Still holding #1 trueskill DM on all versions of IV on PC sucka. So wheres your legacy at bic boi? Shiiiiit come get spanked like you used to in 2006-2007, don't make me come hunt you down in SA-MP because I will cupcake. This is [W] fool, the big bad wolf, the only real GTA clan, the clan that other bitches pretend to be. Pfff probably never even played 1 match with Rockstar Games. Don't even try to slip some shit in there, you know I'm still policing GTA on a daily basis ain't shit changed. I'll come to GTA III and Vice City even and get down right biblical on anyone.

See you on the streets,

-Hooligan

The [W]arriors 2012 "Bloopers"

Re: [W] - The Warriors Gang - [NB]Zaibatsu - 03-30-2012

Quote:Hooligan link=topic=8006.msg417845#msg417845 date=1333117434]
...don't make me come hunt you down in SA-MP because I will cupcake....

ooo shit i want to see old warriors hopping into samp one day again, that'd be nostalgic and cool

Re: [W] - The Warriors Gang - HoogerBooger - 03-30-2012

Quote:Hooligan link=topic=8006.msg417845#msg417845 date=1333117434]
Listen...listen hunny bunny...you couldn't manage to pull of a rape in a morgue full of dead playboy playmates. Bring your whole entire crew to IV son...chew toys and nothing more. Niggaz still over here on sa-mp talking some shit about 2006-2007...hahaha pfff boi [W] is still banging in 2012 on some end of the world shit. Still holding #1 trueskill DM on all versions of IV on PC sucka. So wheres your legacy at bic boi? Shiiiiit come get spanked like you used to in 2006-2007, don't make me come hunt you down in SA-MP because I will cupcake. This is [W] fool, the big bad wolf, the only real GTA clan, the clan that other bitches pretend to be. Pfff probably never even played 1 match with Rockstar Games. Don't even try to slip some shit in there, you know I'm still policing GTA on a daily basis ain't shit changed. I'll come to GTA III and Vice City even and get down right biblical on anyone.

See you on the streets,

-Hooligan

The [W]arriors 2012 "Bloopers"

Sick shit son.

I should get my ass to IV too and get 5iN clan running there in full effect. SA-MP is pretty fucking dead indeed, only uL plays.

Re: [W] - The Warriors Gang - Gaahl - 03-30-2012

(03-30-2012, 04:40 PM)HoogerBooger link Wrote: only uL plays...

...and about 30-40 more clans who AAD DM on a regular base and thousands more who play elsewhere...