Las Venturas Playground
[W] - The Warriors Gang - Printable Version

+- Las Venturas Playground (https://forum.sa-mp.nl)
+-- Forum: Main Talk (https://forum.sa-mp.nl/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Gangs (https://forum.sa-mp.nl/forum-22.html)
+--- Thread: [W] - The Warriors Gang (/thread-7516.html)

Re: [W] - The Warriors Gang - Maka - 02-04-2012

I try man, I try. Needs updating though.

Re: [W] - The Warriors Gang - XiZ - 02-04-2012

(02-02-2012, 03:15 AM)Nater link Wrote: Sweet as man!
Wait, what? Did you just say that it was (as) sweet as man?
Gay.

Re: [W] - The Warriors Gang - Nater - 02-05-2012

(02-04-2012, 02:15 PM)XiZ link Wrote: Wait, what? Did you just say that it was (as) sweet as man?
Gay.
I indeed did say that, I am not Gay its just an alternate life style

Re: [W] - The Warriors Gang - ZiGGY - 02-08-2012

(01-21-2012, 03:22 AM)STyL4 link Wrote: learn english

Haha, dude this is a saying I used to write down everytime before I left. Back in my crack smoking days... And no i've been sober for 3 months. So get some! :P

Re: [W] - The Warriors Gang - Greyfox - 02-08-2012

(02-08-2012, 02:18 AM)ZiGGY link Wrote: Haha, dude this is a saying I used to write down everytime before I left. Back in my crack smoking days... And no i've been sober for 3 months. So get some! :P
start drinking beer its good also coming from a junkie

Re: [W] - The Warriors Gang - Nater - 02-08-2012

(02-08-2012, 02:18 AM)ZiGGY link Wrote: Haha, dude this is a saying I used to write down everytime before I left. Back in my crack smoking days... And no i've been sober for 3 months. So get some! :P
Congrats bro :D

Re: [W] - The Warriors Gang - ZiGGY - 02-08-2012

(02-08-2012, 03:21 AM)Greyfox link Wrote: start drinking beer its good also coming from a junkie

My main drug of choice was Heroin. Yeah I know, despicable. But it ruined my life, and I was so hurt so bad and so lost/miserable I found myself being put in the ER twice in one week. I overdosed so many times I lost my best friend last January. He was only 22 yrs old.  :'(
But on the lighter note, I am 3 months sober now and it feels amazing not having to be dope sick in the morning, and running around all day to get "well."

What a shame, I know. I went through about $39,000 within a 3 month time period.  8)7

Hmm I don't know why I'm sharing this with everyone, it is most definitely embarrasing but I have a long and dark history which is a great testimony I can't share the whole thing.

I want more than fine, more than bent on getting by, more than fine. More than just okay. 

-Ziggy  O-)

PolskiPartyServer™ [PPS] ® 0.2X gta sa-mp hooligan's

[W] GOT COMPETITION!!!

Re: [W] - The Warriors Gang - Darius - 02-08-2012

haha i've played there greyfox, they have some pretty sick custom interiors

(02-08-2012, 11:47 PM)Darius link Wrote: haha i've played there greyfox, they have some pretty sick custom interiors
Did you see the part where they beat up a car without someone in it..
then he cuts it off and someone entered the car and & they beat it up xD