Las Venturas Playground
[W] - The Warriors Gang - Printable Version

+- Las Venturas Playground (https://forum.sa-mp.nl)
+-- Forum: Main Talk (https://forum.sa-mp.nl/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Gangs (https://forum.sa-mp.nl/forum-22.html)
+--- Thread: [W] - The Warriors Gang (/thread-7516.html)

Re: [W] - The Warriors Gang - StickZ - 03-19-2010

(03-19-2010, 06:13 PM)XiZ link Wrote:thats newfaggotry right there. and thug, mine doesn't make sense? both don't make sense. in 15 years from now ill have work, ill be married and have children. learn 2 counter newfaggotry with newfaggotry both of you.
also stickz since you got in sLK, you have become an asshole. a complete asshole.
rofl, i am an asshole what ya gonna do about it? poor dude, you get did? ''poor dude'' hahaha

Re: [W] - The Warriors Gang - Munch - 03-19-2010

(03-19-2010, 07:34 PM)StickZ link Wrote:rofl, i am an asshole what ya gonna do about it? poor dude, you get did? ''poor dude'' hahaha

You're the asshole but XiZ is the asswhipe so watch yaself!

Re: [W] - The Warriors Gang - Darius - 03-19-2010

makes no sense posting that pic xiz, considering your STILL posting about why paying for games is stupid (in your head)

Re: [W] - The Warriors Gang - (UvH)Tw1sT3r - 03-19-2010

btw, isnt that Warriors thread? Is that really necessary?

Re: [W] - The Warriors Gang - XiZ - 03-19-2010

(03-19-2010, 07:47 PM)Darius link Wrote:makes no sense posting that pic xiz, considering your STILL posting about why paying for games is stupid (in your head)
i never said that paying for games is stupid anywhere after the pic. i just said that noone buys games.

anyway stickz yes you are an asshole. now shut up. and lol @ calling me a poor dude, if i was poor i wouldnt be here you retard.

Re: [W] - The Warriors Gang - Keanu_Reeves - 03-20-2010

seriously i just dont understand how retarded some people can be, like what needs to happen before someone gets this mentally challenged

Re: [W] - The Warriors Gang - StickZ - 03-20-2010

(03-19-2010, 10:25 PM)XiZ link Wrote:anyway stickz yes you are an asshole. now shut up. and lol @ calling me a poor dude, if i was poor i wouldnt be here you retard.
ye man your so right, what the hell was i thinking d:)b

Re: [W] - The Warriors Gang - IDmad - 03-20-2010

downloading games..what a retarded subject to argue about -.-
all of yall should kiss and make up...

Re: [W] - The Warriors Gang - Nater - 03-20-2010

(03-20-2010, 04:00 AM)IDmad link Wrote:downloading games..what a retarded subject to argue about -.-
all of yall should kiss and make up...
Rofl :P

Re: [W] - The Warriors Gang - Thug - 03-20-2010

(03-19-2010, 10:25 PM)XiZ link Wrote:i never said that paying for games is stupid anywhere after the pic. i just said that noone buys games.

anyway stickz yes you are an asshole. now shut up. and lol @ calling me a poor dude, if i was poor i wouldnt be here you retard.

rly? You have fps lag on sa-mp and a high jumpy ping..
GTA sa is 6/7 years old how can you still lag at a game like this?

I think I said enough..