Las Venturas Playground
[W] - The Warriors Gang - Printable Version

+- Las Venturas Playground (https://forum.sa-mp.nl)
+-- Forum: Main Talk (https://forum.sa-mp.nl/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Gangs (https://forum.sa-mp.nl/forum-22.html)
+--- Thread: [W] - The Warriors Gang (/thread-7516.html)

Re: [W] - The Warriors Gang - thiaZ - 03-17-2010

last christmas it was 8€ @ steam shop, come on guys thats really not much...

Re: [W] - The Warriors Gang - Darius - 03-17-2010

lol boss

Re: [W] - The Warriors Gang - XiZ - 03-17-2010

(03-17-2010, 09:04 PM)thiaZ link Wrote:last christmas it was 8€ @ steam shop, come on guys thats really not much...
you have no chance in hell. im not spending EVEN 8 euros for a GAME. who the fuck spends money for games? are you all out of your minds? i know that if you dont buy games, they'll stop creating games for PC etc. but seriously i cant understand. noone, absolutely noone here buys games, if you buy games here you're treated as "freak; maniac; idiot; strange faggot" etc. we have a guy in our class who's like yall, only buys games and is afraid of pirating. guess what - yeah, he's the class' retarded gamer.

ill give you a few reasons:
first of all, its just a game. if you're spending money on games, you must be totally insane. do you even eat or drink anything? do you wear clothes and shoes?
second, paying for games? there are torrents for that. leave the game buying to nobrain gamers - maniacs.

Re: [W] - The Warriors Gang - Darius - 03-17-2010

(03-17-2010, 09:19 PM)XiZ link Wrote:you have no chance in hell. im not spending EVEN 8 euros for a GAME. who the fuck spends money for games? are you all out of your minds? i know that if you dont buy games, they'll stop creating games for PC etc. but seriously i cant understand. noone, absolutely noone here buys games, if you buy games here you're treated as "freak; maniac; idiot; strange faggot" etc. we have a guy in our class who's like yall, only buys games and is afraid of pirating. guess what - yeah, he's the class' retarded gamer.
I buy games. I've tried torrents once, couldn't get it to work. :(

Re: [W] - The Warriors Gang - Keanu_Reeves - 03-17-2010

(03-17-2010, 09:19 PM)XiZ link Wrote:you have no chance in hell. im not spending EVEN 8 euros for a GAME. who the fuck spends money for games? are you all out of your minds? i know that if you dont buy games, they'll stop creating games for PC etc. but seriously i cant understand. noone, absolutely noone here buys games, if you buy games here you're treated as "freak; maniac; idiot; strange faggot" etc. we have a guy in our class who's like yall, only buys games and is afraid of pirating. guess what - yeah, he's the class' retarded gamer.

first of all, its just a game. if you're spending money on games, you must be totally insane. do you even eat or drink anything? do you wear clothes and shoes?
second, paying for games? there are torrents for that. leave the game buying to nobrain gamers - maniacs.
you do realize that some games are no where as good when u get them off a torrent....like steam games etc, cus u cant play VAC secured servers...soo yea.

Re: [W] - The Warriors Gang - XiZ - 03-17-2010

(03-17-2010, 09:20 PM)Darius link Wrote:I buy games. I've tried torrents once, couldn't get it to work. :(
noob, use uTorrent. just save the torrent(if you're with google chrome) or if you're with firefox, just open it and choose a dir where to extract its contents. then simply wait until the download is over. after that you've got an iso which you need to mount with DAEMON Tools(e.g.) and install your game. then just put a crack(new .exe with which you can play the game) and you're done.

(03-17-2010, 09:22 PM)Keanu_Reeves link Wrote:you do realize that some games are no where as good when u get them off a torrent....like steam games etc, cus u cant play VAC secured servers...soo yea.
you do realize that noone obliges you to play in VAC secured servers, right? and if you're afraid of someone cheating, go on trusted servers(servers which have people you know). also, there's this thing called Flex Anticheat. if a server uses it, you must use it too to prevent hackers.

Re: [W] - The Warriors Gang - Fat Cobra - 03-17-2010

rage

Re: [W] - The Warriors Gang - Munch - 03-17-2010

(03-17-2010, 09:16 AM)XiZ link Wrote:its not like take a shit and 10000 dollars are in your hand :roll:

Bill Gates does...

XiZ, I like you but that's gotta be the most messed up post I've EVER read.

Over here, the only people who NEVER buys a game are poor nerds who can't get off their fat arses. By saying 6 Euro is too much for a game is like holding up a sign and saying ''I'M POOR!''. Even if you are you just don't do it.

I buy games all the time. They're better quality and I really don't see why people who can buy games decide not to.

Re: [W] - The Warriors Gang - Carcass - 03-17-2010

I only buy games that have a MP which require legit keys to access the normal servers (where most of my friends play). The cracked servers are usually terrible and full of cheaters. Not to mention alot of them are empty. You also rarely get game updates that the legit copies get for bugs and such. Singleplayer games are the only ones worth pirating

Re: [W] - The Warriors Gang - Keanu_Reeves - 03-17-2010

(03-17-2010, 09:23 PM)XiZ link Wrote:you do realize that noone obliges you to play in VAC secured servers, right? and if you're afraid of someone cheating, go on trusted servers(servers which have people you know). also, there's this thing called Flex Anticheat. if a server uses it, you must use it too to prevent hackers.
and u do realize that the game is no where as good playing in those shit servers, for one there arent as many of them, not as many modes, not as many players, all the actual competition happens on VAC servers, like leagues, etc...unless u just play every like 2 weeks for lulz then a torrent of steam games is terrible.