Las Venturas Playground
[W] - The Warriors Gang - Printable Version

+- Las Venturas Playground (https://forum.sa-mp.nl)
+-- Forum: Main Talk (https://forum.sa-mp.nl/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Gangs (https://forum.sa-mp.nl/forum-22.html)
+--- Thread: [W] - The Warriors Gang (/thread-7516.html)

Re: [W] - The Warriors Gang - FriZerra - 03-16-2010

yeh man

i remember back in 2007 or 2008..

used to b lyk 150 players online...

needed to wait for a slot

LOL.

Re: [W] - The Warriors Gang - Darius - 03-16-2010

bah XiZ read my post please. SA-MP is far from dead, its growing.

Re: [W] - The Warriors Gang - XiZ - 03-16-2010

It's dead for me. Sorry for the misunderstanding.
Munch, the sync may be as bad or even worse than SA-MP's, but it's still IV:MP and you don't have to pay for anything. ;)
And another thing Munch, you and the whole SA-MP community got used to SA-MP's awful(at least) sync, so why wouldn't you get used to IV:MP's? Like I said, the sync may be shit but at least you get to play IV online for free.

Re: [W] - The Warriors Gang - Munch - 03-16-2010

(03-16-2010, 06:21 PM)XiZ link Wrote:It's dead for me. Sorry for the misunderstanding.
Munch, the sync may be as bad or even worse than SA-MP's, but it's still IV:MP and you don't have to pay for anything. ;)
And another thing Munch, you and the whole SA-MP community got used to SA-MP's awful(at least) sync, so why wouldn't you get used to IV:MP's? Like I said, the sync may be shit but at least you get to play IV online for free.

Thing is, I and the whole SA-MP community had no choice but to get used to SA-MP's sync as GTA SA had no official MP. We had to choose between SA-MP or MTA DM (Or Rumble :P) but MTA DM took too long to come out and what they came out with looked like a week's work.

With GTA:IV, they already have an official MP and that too is free. You only have to pay for GTA:IV and the MP is free (besides paying for the internet). So besides a dedicated server, how would IV:MP beat GTA:IV's MP?

Re: [W] - The Warriors Gang - Hitman - 03-16-2010

dont even wanna imagine what Dedi you'd need for IV cos of all the objects and loading shizzle.. +  the bots.

gonna be hella expensive

(03-16-2010, 06:47 PM)Munch link Wrote:You only have to pay for GTA:IV
my point exactly ;)

(03-16-2010, 07:31 PM)XiZ link Wrote:my point exactly ;)

Lol? Yeah you only have to pay for GTA:IV. You don't have to pay for the MP. You'd need GTA IV for IV:MP too so how is that any better? I mean with the exception of piracy...but that sucks balls.

(03-16-2010, 07:33 PM)Munch link Wrote:Lol? Yeah you only have to pay for GTA:IV. You don't have to pay for the MP. You'd need GTA IV for IV:MP too so how is that any better? I mean with the exception of piracy...but that sucks balls.
the problem is that you have to pay for IV to get the MP for free which is not OK for some people, including me. so thats why im waiting for the unofficial IV:MP

Re: [W] - The Warriors Gang - Carcass - 03-16-2010

(03-16-2010, 08:58 PM)XiZ link Wrote:the problem is that you have to pay for IV to get the MP for free which is not OK for some people, including me. so thats why im waiting for the unofficial IV:MP
IV:MP isn't gonna support pirated versions: http://iv-multiplayer.com/p.php?p=2

Anyway, IV:MP will be better because of the dedicated servers, communities will be able to form around them. The official MP uses crappy P2P lobbies which kills any chance of building communities. Also the official gamemodes are pretty crappy so IV:MP may bring better ones. I also noticed that the official MP barely has any players.. I got on a few nights ago to find only about 100 people online. Compared to samp thats pretty bad

(03-16-2010, 08:58 PM)XiZ link Wrote:the problem is that you have to pay for IV to get the MP for free which is not OK for some people, including me.

But that's the case for most games with MP. You buy the game (paying for it) and you get the MP for free. I really don't see the problem.

If you like something, you pay for it to show your appreciation. I know I wanted to capture streaming SP episodes but that was because...well I don't have a good reason...but I pay for most other things I like.