Las Venturas Playground
[W] - The Warriors Gang - Printable Version

+- Las Venturas Playground (https://forum.sa-mp.nl)
+-- Forum: Main Talk (https://forum.sa-mp.nl/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Gangs (https://forum.sa-mp.nl/forum-22.html)
+--- Thread: [W] - The Warriors Gang (/thread-7516.html)

Re: [W] - The Warriors Gang - Juice - 03-14-2010

(03-10-2010, 04:46 PM)Thug link Wrote:Wanna show your online skills?
Play a real shooter, cs 1.6 or cod 4..

TRUE,real skills  8)

Re: [W] - The Warriors Gang - Nater - 03-14-2010

(03-14-2010, 12:48 PM)Juice link Wrote:TRUE,real skills  8)

I got CS:S is it good online?

Re: [W] - The Warriors Gang - Hitman - 03-14-2010

(03-14-2010, 01:00 PM)Nater link Wrote:I got CS:S is it good online?

lol, does that mean you played it offline?  :X

CS / CSS are meant for online play

(03-14-2010, 01:29 PM)Hitman link Wrote:lol, does that mean you played it offline?  :X

CS / CSS are meant for online play
ive played it with my dad just the two of us :D

Re: [W] - The Warriors Gang - Darius - 03-14-2010

(03-14-2010, 11:03 AM)Hitman link Wrote:lol i never see anybody in #ul talking for days, but  #mob, #uvh and also #askclan / #99blazed is usually full of nice chats (in the evening mostly)
We usually talk (actually talk :P) on vent, rarely on IRC.

Re: [W] - The Warriors Gang - Alpha - 03-14-2010

(03-13-2010, 12:03 AM)Holden link Wrote:[W]e will never return

rofl

Re: [W] - The Warriors Gang - IDmad - 03-14-2010

(03-14-2010, 01:41 PM)Nater link Wrote:ive played it with my dad just the two of us :D
lol it's so much more fun with like 10-16 players when there's 5vs5 or 8vs8. Imo when there's more than 20 players (10vs10) it gets too jammed when u can't really move anywhere without getting shot and it becomes more of a trench warfare

(03-14-2010, 02:52 PM)IDmad link Wrote:lol it's so much more fun with like 10-16 players when there's 5vs5 or 8vs8. Imo when there's more than 20 players (10vs10) it gets too jammed when u can't really move anywhere without getting shot and it becomes more of a trench warfare
yeh i might re-install so i can play with sum of ya's :D

Re: [W] - The Warriors Gang - ZiGGY - 03-15-2010

The fact is this, I personally just don't have it in my anymore or the time to play SA-MP. I work on a regular basis, and don't look back at SA-MP as a waste of time, and always look at SA-MP as my home. [W] in general as a clan just go forward with the new, which now is IV, of course. So from time to time, me and a few other [W]'s you will see on SA-MP. We just want to go on SA-MP to have fun, not get back into it. Ya know? Kinda like when MTA died? Alot of clans died from MTA:VC/GTA3 days and [W] was not one of them. I still like alot of you in the SA-MP community, this is why this thread still stands today, and it's not like were forever gone or throwing SA-MP to the ditch.

-ZiGGY

Re: [W] - The Warriors Gang - Munch - 03-15-2010

(03-15-2010, 11:04 AM)ZiGGY link Wrote:The fact is this, I personally just don't have it in my anymore or the time to play SA-MP. I work on a regular basis, and don't look back at SA-MP as a waste of time, and always look at SA-MP as my home. [W] in general as a clan just go forward with the new, which now is IV, of course. So from time to time, me and a few other [W]'s you will see on SA-MP. We just want to go on SA-MP to have fun, not get back into it. Ya know? Kinda like when MTA died? Alot of clans died from MTA:VC/GTA3 days and [W] was not one of them. I still like alot of you in the SA-MP community, this is why this thread still stands today, and it's not like were forever gone or throwing SA-MP to the ditch.

-ZiGGY

And this is why topics about people leaving are stupid. Because nobody is gone for good. They may say they've quit SA-MP but unless they've just been hit by an earthquake or something they're still able to come back and visit, meaning not gone for good.