Las Venturas Playground
[W] - The Warriors Gang - Printable Version

+- Las Venturas Playground (https://forum.sa-mp.nl)
+-- Forum: Main Talk (https://forum.sa-mp.nl/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Gangs (https://forum.sa-mp.nl/forum-22.html)
+--- Thread: [W] - The Warriors Gang (/thread-7516.html)

Re: [W] - The Warriors Gang - Darius - 03-12-2010

(03-12-2010, 01:37 PM)Prez link Wrote:moreover, considering you've been playing samp for how long? 4 years? and now you claim it's nothing but a buggy piece of shit means you actually have wasted 4 years of your lifetime. gg.
lol, n1

I like how [W] attempted to come back to SA-MP, realised they were shit and pulled out. Now their excuse is that SA-MP is shit, not them. Yeah SA-MP is shit in some aspects, but its not completely shit. If it was, then why did W play on it for so long :/

Re: [W] - The Warriors Gang - Carcass - 03-12-2010

IV isn't that much better than SAMP, its still laggy and has alot of cheaters. It uses P2P hosting meaning all the games run off a person's pc (meaning that person will get advantage over the other players). I also don't care too much for IV's fighting system/camera.
Bottom line: I regret wasting $50 on it
thats my opinion

Re: [W] - The Warriors Gang - Munch - 03-12-2010

IV's multiplayer would be 100x better if them lazy cunts gave us dedicated servers.

Re: [W] - The Warriors Gang - XiZ - 03-12-2010

yay, drama :D

Re: [W] - The Warriors Gang - Thug - 03-12-2010

Quote:Heretic link=topic=8006.msg289714#msg289714 date=1268419906]
A week of full activity and you can be a "top pro" hahah.

Is that a challenge?

I would love to see u beat any active "top pro" [sLK] member after a week of playing sa-mp..

Re: [W] - The Warriors Gang - Jean-Mi - 03-12-2010

Without any activity I can still beat 90% of players.

Sure..dream on!
Do you even know a/d?
I dont think so.
You can maybe beat some RPG players  :w

Re: [W] - The Warriors Gang - Keanu_Reeves - 03-12-2010

lmfao heretic...talking like u know shit about samp and how to fight...how about this, u can be active for a week and ill fight you in RW with just tecs vs u with sawns and uzi, see who wins...we can do some ww too...ill just use sniper and u can use w/e, it's an easy game afterall like u say right ;[

Re: [W] - The Warriors Gang - HoldeN - 03-13-2010

[W]e will never return

LOL, go vs Violax or someone with skill close to his

Re: [W] - The Warriors Gang - Prez - 03-13-2010

heretic you're fuckin hilarious.

Re: [W] - The Warriors Gang - IDmad - 03-13-2010

Once you get used to the concept of lead aiming, which takes about a day or two, and once you get used to the switching, moving, and aiming buisness (with running weapons that is), which takes about another day or two, its a very easy game. A week of full activity and you can be a "top pro" hahah.
I can guarantee that u won't be a "top pro" in sa-mp after a 1 week of training (unless u're talking bout roleplaying).
Maybe 3-4 months and u could win some 1on1's with some luck but having an clear edge over majority of the top players will take u atleast a year or more.
Damn b4 I went inactive I had played sa-mp for 3 years and still got beaten by some ppl and u come here telling that u'll beat all the top pro's after a week of training?  :roll:

IV on the other hand, and this will answer your question Nosfrat, requires extrememly precise and extremely fast aiming and reactions, we're talking laser beam shit here, and a good and clever and quick use of the environment and tactics. It takes at least months to push your reflexes, hand eye coordination, and awareness and quick thinking to match the level of the top players atm.
that's all in the other games like cs,cod etc too. Most of the ppl play sa-mp coz it's different than others and u won't hit everyone just by aiming at them like in the majority of the shooter games.

No offence btw but when I first read ur post I thought it was Hooligan posting