Las Venturas Playground
[W] - The Warriors Gang - Printable Version

+- Las Venturas Playground (https://forum.sa-mp.nl)
+-- Forum: Main Talk (https://forum.sa-mp.nl/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Gangs (https://forum.sa-mp.nl/forum-22.html)
+--- Thread: [W] - The Warriors Gang (/thread-7516.html)

Re: [W] - The Warriors Gang - Nater - 03-09-2010

Quote:Zaibatsu link=topic=8006.msg288939#msg288939 date=1268089823]
its "can you dig it"
indeed it is give that n00b a shovel and ask him :P sup zai? havent seen u in ages where u play these days?

Re: [W] - The Warriors Gang - ZiGGY - 03-09-2010

(03-08-2010, 11:04 PM)ZERONINE link Wrote:Hey Warriors! "Do you dig iiiit?"

If you are back in action in samp (got the impression Ziggy was the only one when I was on Warriors' web last time) then would be great to see you in Duellists Championship or 3vs3 Samp Triumvirate Warfare. RW, WW, or both in pro league.

No we are not "Back in action" on SA-MP. You may see some of us from time to time to play for fun, IV is our new playground and when Ballad of Gay Tony, and  Lost and the Damned come out on PC. Just a heads up now is the time for anyone in this SA-MP community who was thinking about joining W, that you are required to move along to IV. Rumor has it, we came back to SA-MP? Pfff walk on home boy.

Re: [W] - The Warriors Gang - Keanu_Reeves - 03-09-2010

lmfao

Re: [W] - The Warriors Gang - HoldeN - 03-09-2010

best post ever

Re: [W] - The Warriors Gang - Carcass - 03-09-2010

props for the pantera quote

Re: [W] - The Warriors Gang - ZERONINE - 03-10-2010

Ah well. Worth a try. Ziggy passed out in season 1 this year. I guess that was a sign of giving up the ghost.
Ok, good excuse to watch the movie again. And no paraphrasing warrior quotes please. So uncouth!

Re: [W] - The Warriors Gang - Darius - 03-10-2010

rofl, so much for that supposed return to sa-mp, fail.

Re: [W] - The Warriors Gang - [W]Hooligan - 03-10-2010

(03-10-2010, 12:58 AM)Darius link Wrote:rofl, so much for that supposed return to sa-mp, fail.

SA-MP its self is the fucking fail, theres not even 1 sa-mp player with real true skill. Not even 1, just a bunch of fucking clowns. You want to prove that your Mr. Bigshot in the GTA communtiy? Oh yeah? Well come on over to IV and test your luck. Take away the poor sync and lag and no one stands a chance. I have yet to see one person outside of [W] go from sa-mp to IV and do well. Bitches can talk shit all day but when it comes to real shooter skills theres not much competition. Oh btw you can take that duelist competition and shove it up your MANGINA you warped little shit stain. Let me get this straight a tournament designed to figure out whos the best sa-mp fighter? hahaha is this guy serious? Tell me who won the last one? Was it the guy with the stoneage PC or the guy with the shitty ISP? Man up pussies and quit hiding behind the lag..come over to IV because big daddy Hooligan is waiting to dip into that fruitcup and then get some cornbread. Fish pfftt..

Here's my final statement to the entire SA-MP communtiy. "You all can kiss my White Devil ASS and I hope 99% precent of you burn in hell."

SA-MP is dead, gone and over with. The only ones left, never really mattered much in the first place. Feel free to delete this thread because now its completely worthless.

Re: [W] - The Warriors Gang - HoldeN - 03-10-2010

i love how u say samp players have no real skill

beautiful

Re: [W] - The Warriors Gang - Nater - 03-10-2010

I'd deff come play IV to c what its like, but tbh i havent looked what specs it needs and if i cant play it i dont really care i only play samp nowadays for shits and giggles and few duels here and there and not gonna upgrade my PC cuz thats just nerdish my PC does wat i need it for and thats ok enough im never gonna have best PC cuz imo its waste of money id rather spend on sumthing id use all the time