Las Venturas Playground
[W] - The Warriors Gang - Printable Version

+- Las Venturas Playground (https://forum.sa-mp.nl)
+-- Forum: Main Talk (https://forum.sa-mp.nl/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Gangs (https://forum.sa-mp.nl/forum-22.html)
+--- Thread: [W] - The Warriors Gang (/thread-7516.html)

Re: [W] - The Warriors Gang - Hector - 07-21-2009

(07-21-2009, 01:09 PM)Maddolis link Wrote: I'm not a CS player (and never have been) but honestly millions of people still play CS, while sa-mp never got up to millions.
As for sa-mp, while it may retain thousands of players over the next few years, the magic was lost long ago.

You need to listen to this guy more often, what he types, a lot of the time, is spot on.

Re: [W] - The Warriors Gang - Darius - 07-21-2009

ooh the entire movie nice :o, seen it before when i was lil :P.

Re: [W] - The Warriors Gang - James - 07-22-2009

Samp won't die. The actual decent people and clans who have been around a long time move on and to be honest in my opinion if it weren't for the history of a few clans W included i don't honestly think there would have been any magic as maddo described. The few clans in discussion practically grabbed samp by the balls and pulled it were it is now.

Re: [W] - The Warriors Gang - Hector - 07-22-2009

(07-22-2009, 11:48 AM)Ryankilla™ link Wrote: Samp won't die. The actual decent people and clans who have been around a long time move on and to be honest in my opinion if it weren't for the history of a few clans W included i don't honestly think there would have been any magic as maddo described. The few clans in discussion practically grabbed samp by the balls and pulled it were it is now.

You make it sound like its the christian religion or some shit, of course it will die, many people are leaving/will be leaving. It's just a matter of time.

All things must come to an end and SA-MP is no exception.

Re: [W] - The Warriors Gang - D.R.E. - 07-22-2009

RIP

Re: [W] - The Warriors Gang - James - 07-22-2009

Hector, more and more people will play SA-MP as they will have just found it there will always be new people, but to us (oldschool people) it gets less and less appealling thats why people are always leaving/becoming less active because we have been around for so long and know what its like and know now that it will never be what it used to be. 

New people playing on servers think this is all good and its amazing which is what will keep SA-MP alive for a few more years.

That was the point I was trying to get across.

Re: [W] - The Warriors Gang - Munch - 07-23-2009

SA-MP magic is long dead. SA-MP still has a couple more years...at least until GTA:V. GTA:IV was a big let down. The MP is okay, but overall it was over-rated and so if you're not one of them people who don't have trouble running it, you'd hate it anyway.

So it's pretty much because of GTA 4 that SA-MP is still alive, and will stay that way until GTA 5 (and that is, of course, if GTA 5 won't be a big let-down like GTA 4).

Re: [W] - The Warriors Gang - [W]TR1pin - 07-23-2009

I just like on IV you basically never have to worry about lag/warp. But waiting for matches is borrinng. The thing I like is you can stay signed in on live and play SP, so you can finish the SP or at least play it until some friends come online. In my eyes what I expected from IV wasn't a let down.

Re: [W] - The Warriors Gang - Maddolis - 07-23-2009

IV doesn't give me the same warm(?) feeling that VC and SA give me (I never got into III). It's hard to explain why- maybe it's Rockstar's attempts at making the game even more 'realistic,' but I'm not entirely sure. In some ways, I'd group 1 and 2 together, III VC and SA together, LC stories and VC stories together (simply because they're both expansions), and leave IV on its own.

Re: [W] - The Warriors Gang - Just_Nobody - 07-23-2009

(07-23-2009, 08:37 AM)Maddolis link Wrote: IV doesn't give me the same warm(?) feeling that VC and SA give me (I never got into III). It's hard to explain why- maybe it's Rockstar's attempts at making the game even more 'realistic,' but I'm not entirely sure. In some ways, I'd group 1 and 2 together, III VC and SA together, LC stories and VC stories together (simply because they're both expansions), and leave IV on its own.
Yeah I have exactly the same feelings. I've tought that maybye it's because VC and SA are more warm climate and IV is like a cold and dark place :D