Las Venturas Playground
[W] - The Warriors Gang - Printable Version

+- Las Venturas Playground (https://forum.sa-mp.nl)
+-- Forum: Main Talk (https://forum.sa-mp.nl/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Gangs (https://forum.sa-mp.nl/forum-22.html)
+--- Thread: [W] - The Warriors Gang (/thread-7516.html)

Re: [W] - The Warriors Gang - SoNiX - 07-17-2009

(07-17-2009, 10:36 AM)Maddolis link Wrote: Exactly- No_M3rcy came to mind, I forgot about Santino :P
But every clan has made their dumb choices- No_M3rcy was kicked within a week for cheating on LWs, I'd say [W] have had relatively strong (both in skills and attitude) fighters on average throughout the past 3 years or whatever.

u med fucker? u broked W btw :) santino was the best in w..  :roll:

Re: [W] - The Warriors Gang - [W]TR1pin - 07-17-2009

I dont want to seem like a suckup but I think W is the best clan atm, IV & SA-MP. Or, was in skill before those members left. But I think their respect is the highest. And what I've read of Hooligan saying "These six years" (or something like that.) Any clan that has survived 6 years in GTA is imo great. Can you correct me maddolis if im wrong with 6 years?

(07-17-2009, 11:45 AM)SoNiX link Wrote: u med fucker? u broked W btw :) santino was the best in w..  :roll:

I wasnt around when Santino was in W but I'd say Hooligan is, you know creating W and all..

Re: [W] - The Warriors Gang - StickZ - 07-17-2009

(07-17-2009, 11:47 AM)TR1pin link Wrote: I wasnt around when Santino was in W but I'd say Hooligan is, you know creating W and all..
he meant best fighter/

(07-17-2009, 11:51 AM)StickZ link Wrote: he meant best fighter/

oh

Thug ftw.

Re: [W] - The Warriors Gang - Maddolis - 07-17-2009

(07-17-2009, 11:45 AM)SoNiX link Wrote: u med fucker? u broked W btw :) santino was the best in w..  :roll:

Hah, you kidding me? Not only could I beat his ass without losing armour in my later days, but I had/have more respect and could lead large numbers into a fight and win. He had nothing on me.

TR1pin you're correct about W being 6 years old, it's almost 6.5 now.
I'd certainly disagree that [W] is the best clan on sa-mp atm, 4shot or anything else- there's 1-2 active members- although I do believe they were the top 4shotting clan a number of times over the last 3 years. Up the top on IV though.

Re: [W] - The Warriors Gang - Zezima - 07-17-2009

(07-17-2009, 11:47 AM)TR1pin link Wrote: I dont want to seem like a suckup but I think W is the best clan atm, IV & SA-MP. Or, was in skill before those members left. But I think their respect is the highest. And what I've read of Hooligan saying "These six years" (or something like that.) Any clan that has survived 6 years in GTA is imo great. Can you correct me maddolis if im wrong with 6 years?

Ehmm how can u suckup for sayng that this clan is best ? This is just retarded to think that if u say good things about one clan then it means, you sucking up to them..I think everyone knows that [W] has the highest respect of all samp clan's. 

Re: [W] - The Warriors Gang - Jean-Mi - 07-17-2009

Maybe every rw clan but not ww.

Re: [W] - The Warriors Gang - AzTeC - 07-17-2009

remember when you made that video with u killing santino in fc?  :X

With only 2 active IV's its very good to be at the top, but having the #1 and someone with skill like PerebruM, it's so damn hard to top them.

I ment when Wazza, Thug, Sammo, AzTeC, Fatetrip and yourself were in as best in skill, not sure about Lityanko's skill.

EDIT: Just remembered HaZe & Violax & DeLiC were in W, they proboly were better then.

(07-17-2009, 12:01 PM)Zezima link Wrote: Ehmm how can u suckup for sayng that this clan is best ? This is just retarded to think that if u say good things about one clan then it means, you sucking up to them..I think everyone knows that [W] has the highest respect of all samp clan's. 

If you actually new me Zezima when I started SA-MP and like 1-2 months ago I was a major suckup, so just clarifing that im not trying to.

Re: [W] - The Warriors Gang - [MOB]Santino - 07-17-2009

(07-17-2009, 08:17 AM)HaZe link Wrote: excluding no m3rcy and santino? :P

lol