Las Venturas Playground
laptop advices need help thinking to buy asus - Printable Version

+- Las Venturas Playground (https://forum.sa-mp.nl)
+-- Forum: Miscellaneous (https://forum.sa-mp.nl/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: General Talk (https://forum.sa-mp.nl/forum-24.html)
+--- Thread: laptop advices need help thinking to buy asus (/thread-31696.html)

Pages: 1 2

laptop advices need help thinking to buy asus - Zezima - 08-19-2014

hello,

Thinking to buy an asus laptop called "Asus X550LN-XO273D"

operating system: DOS<<<< wtf is DOS? and whats the best for laptops?

Its i5 <<< is that any good for playing low quallity games like eurotruck simulator 2 ?

what the fuck do i need to know before buying an laptop for medium quallity games? and what the fuck should i ask the geeks at the computer store?

pls name an good laptop computer brand, prefered samsung,asus,

are windows xp still the best? or windows 8 best? help pls

Re: laptop advices need help thinking to buy asus - [NB]Zaibatsu - 08-19-2014

lmao bullshit u play ets 2 ? XDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Re: laptop advices need help thinking to buy asus - Cyrix404 - 08-20-2014

DOS is oldschool OS, but that machine can run Windows 7 or Windows 8.1 just fine. You can play almost any game, some on medium settings, but it's not a bad machine. Just hope it don't need any hard to get drivers. Also, you want 64 bit OS, unless you don't ever want to add more RAM.

Re: laptop advices need help thinking to buy asus - [NB]Zaibatsu - 08-20-2014

zezima come at me

[Image: Rp3rcxO.jpg]

Re: laptop advices need help thinking to buy asus - Zezima - 08-20-2014

(08-20-2014, 08:12 AM)Cyrix404 link Wrote: DOS is oldschool OS, but that machine can run Windows 7 or Windows 8.1 just fine. You can play almost any game, some on medium settings, but it's not a bad machine. Just hope it don't need any hard to get drivers. Also, you want 64 bit OS, unless you don't ever want to add more RAM.

1.My friend have a windows 8 disk i just put it in the laptop i bought and click next next next and it will instal windows right?

2. 64 bit OS - were do i find if they have that on the information about the laptop?

zaib i do play euro truck simulator 1, becouse the pc i use cant load ets 2 haha thats why i want an medium laptop so i can play it xD

Re: laptop advices need help thinking to buy asus - Cyrix404 - 08-20-2014

(08-20-2014, 04:05 PM)Zezima link Wrote: 1.My friend have a windows 8 disk i just put it in the laptop i bought and click next next next and it will instal windows right?

2. 64 bit OS - were do i find if they have that on the information about the laptop?

zaib i do play euro truck simulator 1, becouse the pc i use cant load ets 2 haha thats why i want an medium laptop so i can play it xD
there is either 32 bit Windows which can have maximum ram of 4 GB, or 64 bit that allows more than 4 GB ram used in the computer. So, you have to look at the install disc to see which one you have.

Re: laptop advices need help thinking to buy asus - [NB]Zaibatsu - 08-20-2014

oh cool there are baltic map for ets1 but not in ets2 :(

Re: laptop advices need help thinking to buy asus - Zezima - 09-22-2014

Laptop prices are crazy compared to normal computers
Still thinking what to buy.

Re: laptop advices need help thinking to buy asus - alieen - 12-11-2014

what the fuck do i need to know before buying an laptop for medium quallity games? and what the fuck should i ask the geeks at the computer store?

Re: laptop advices need help thinking to buy asus - Jerome - 12-11-2014

ask them to give you an anal inspection to see if they can find your head