Las Venturas Playground
-|SAE|- Spartan Army Elites ~ www.SAEClan.com ~ IRC #SAE - Printable Version

+- Las Venturas Playground (https://forum.sa-mp.nl)
+-- Forum: Main Talk (https://forum.sa-mp.nl/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Gangs (https://forum.sa-mp.nl/forum-22.html)
+--- Thread: -|SAE|- Spartan Army Elites ~ www.SAEClan.com ~ IRC #SAE (/thread-24888.html)

Re: -|SAE|- Spartan Army Elites ~ www.SAEClan.com ~ IRC #SAE - SawN - 10-15-2010

To make things clear,

I joked around with Scream, and as we all know this dirty dumbass always looks for some reasons
to make his gay jokes, actually he was spreading around shit of SAE either so w/e I didn't copied it...

If you got proofs, that we cheat actually, go continue your jokes, if not, simply stfu and stop accusing us

All of us in [U] are clean, we kicked all of our cheater lately so don't mind adding us to your "clean-list" faggots! Turks left, and about Farmy, proove it.

Re: -|SAE|- Spartan Army Elites ~ www.SAEClan.com ~ IRC #SAE - [SAE]Grim - 10-15-2010

Dont blame this on Scream.
It's your stupidity's fault that this got "leaked". Its you who said the bullshit
You could have said exactly the same to someone else, me for example, and it would still get leaked

This is info everyone looks for, so its your fault for writing it

Re: -|SAE|- Spartan Army Elites ~ www.SAEClan.com ~ IRC #SAE - HoldeN - 10-15-2010

(10-15-2010, 01:39 AM)Vinnie link Wrote: There are a  lot of clean clans, its just that most of them aren't that well known or aren't very active (DA,___,sSs,2Pac,AMB etc)
Im ALWAYS trustworthy of BB, SAE and cH though :7
all cheat clans, god damn wep.datting sobeit users.

Re: -|SAE|- Spartan Army Elites ~ www.SAEClan.com ~ IRC #SAE - Gaahl - 10-15-2010

(10-15-2010, 01:39 AM)Vinnie link Wrote: There are a  lot of clean clans, its just that most of them aren't that well known or aren't very active (DA,___,sSs,2Pac,AMB etc)

U no love us no moar? :(

Re: -|SAE|- Spartan Army Elites ~ www.SAEClan.com ~ IRC #SAE - Vinnie - 10-15-2010

Course i got love for UvH, just that i don't see too many of em on AAD these days  8) (Except for Thiaz and Demon on occasion)

Re: -|SAE|- Spartan Army Elites ~ www.SAEClan.com ~ IRC #SAE - HoldeN - 10-15-2010

(10-15-2010, 08:39 AM)SawN link Wrote: To make things clear,

I joked around with Scream, and as we all know this dirty dumbass always looks for some reasons
to make his gay jokes, actually he was spreading around shit of SAE either so w/e I didn't copied it...

If you got proofs, that we cheat actually, go continue your jokes, if not, simply stfu and stop accusing us

All of us in [U] are clean, we kicked all of our cheater lately so don't mind adding us to your "clean-list" faggots! Turks left, and about Farmy, proove it.
http://gtat.dracoblue.net/media/lol-farmy/5314/
mhm?

oh and:
[15:46] =uA=Legend: hey
[15:46] ?.????: hello
[15:46] =uA=Legend: do you have weapon .dat ?
[15:48] ?.????: yes
[15:48] =uA=Legend: send me i'll look it
[15:48] ?.????: cant
[15:48] ?.????: its only for me
[15:49] =uA=Legend: hmm i won't use only i'll look
[15:53] ?.????: who are you?
[15:57] =uA=Legend: farmy :D

Re: -|SAE|- Spartan Army Elites ~ www.SAEClan.com ~ IRC #SAE - azerty - 10-15-2010

+swk :)

Re: -|SAE|- Spartan Army Elites ~ www.SAEClan.com ~ IRC #SAE - [SAE]Grim - 10-15-2010

(10-15-2010, 03:03 PM)azerty link Wrote: +swk :)

and here we go ^^
whos gonna add a clan next?

Re: -|SAE|- Spartan Army Elites ~ www.SAEClan.com ~ IRC #SAE - VooDoo_CHiLe - 10-15-2010

Quote:Grim link=topic=26093.msg344612#msg344612 date=1287152700]
and here we go ^^
whos gonna add a clan next?

+V

Re: -|SAE|- Spartan Army Elites ~ www.SAEClan.com ~ IRC #SAE - NinjaFX - 10-15-2010

:) Ninja here.