Las Venturas Playground
-|SAE|- Spartan Army Elites ~ www.SAEClan.com ~ IRC #SAE - Printable Version

+- Las Venturas Playground (https://forum.sa-mp.nl)
+-- Forum: Main Talk (https://forum.sa-mp.nl/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Gangs (https://forum.sa-mp.nl/forum-22.html)
+--- Thread: -|SAE|- Spartan Army Elites ~ www.SAEClan.com ~ IRC #SAE (/thread-24888.html)

Re: -|SAE|- Spartan Army Elites ~ www.SAEClan.com ~ IRC #SAE - Slice - 10-08-2010

(10-08-2010, 04:44 PM)DeathEat3r link Wrote: [..]
tl;dr.

Re: -|SAE|- Spartan Army Elites ~ www.SAEClan.com ~ IRC #SAE - [SAE]Grim - 10-08-2010

(10-08-2010, 08:30 PM)Slice link Wrote: tl;dr.

Lazy

Re: -|SAE|- Spartan Army Elites ~ www.SAEClan.com ~ IRC #SAE - Keanu_Reeves - 10-08-2010

uL hasn't been banned from any official servers, DE. Also, the 2 members that mainly tested aranha with us were Pottus (who is now in uL ) and zegro who is hangin with uL when he's on, so i don't see how uL tried to frame them. Is it really hard to refrain from posting bullshit?  :9~

Re: -|SAE|- Spartan Army Elites ~ www.SAEClan.com ~ IRC #SAE - Maka - 10-08-2010

The world "facepalm" describes several posts in this topic.

Re: -|SAE|- Spartan Army Elites ~ www.SAEClan.com ~ IRC #SAE - [SAE]DeathEater - 10-09-2010

You framed Alessio who started testing with you. Pottus also asked holden and bigpimp to test too but they didn't want to. But whatever, its in the past, forget it. I shoudln't have mentioned it.

Darius, there is no such poll on our forums. There is a poll for each SAE recruit on wether they should get full tag or not. In which Scream scored 2 no's and 2 yes's. You need 100% yes's to get in to be accepted. Therefore we don't need a recruiter and everyone has a say, every full SAE member is in theory a recruiter. One of our new methods. Could work well, could be bad, time will tell. Them posts are in a private forum however.

Flame me and tell me im speaking shit lol, i posted everything i believe in or know to be fact. If you think you've never been banned from LVP or GTAT or other servers then go and flame the people that say you've been banned or made the posts, not me.

I've said what i wanted to say and i don't want any bad blood anymore or flaming. It's beyond boring now. If you just want to cause trouble, please stay away. A lot of the people on this forum are older than 16, probably a lot more than 18. Put a side the grudge on a stupid game we are not 14 years old ffs. I'm sure we all have better things to worry about than a fuckin kiddy little grudge over a video game -_- jeez. Especially on a game that is WAY past its best days.

Re: -|SAE|- Spartan Army Elites ~ www.SAEClan.com ~ IRC #SAE - Keanu_Reeves - 10-09-2010

uh if u havent noticed uL doesnt mind "getting along" with sae, which is why we've asked for TCWs but u guys always say no, i dont see a harm in one for fun. And no, we haven't been banned from pub servers, we got banned from GTA:T cus we got framed by LJ and others, but we were unbanned in a day after we proved ourselves innocent, yet again.

Re: -|SAE|- Spartan Army Elites ~ www.SAEClan.com ~ IRC #SAE - [SAE]DeathEater - 10-09-2010

So there should be no problem if we do not wish to do TCWs and stuff with you. Our choice who we play with.

It would be better if you were actually civil and respectful. Rather than coming to our ventrilo using voice changers and stuff. And all joining our server at the same time under jakez's command to try and look impressive. While also impersonating other SAE's names.

Anyway, whether you liked to admit it or not, you know you've done wrong. People will judge you as they want, its their own choice. I'm sure clans like SAE and MOB would associate with you if you deserved it.

Also why did 2 uL's try to sneak into a TCW we were going to do with NBK undercover? There's just no need for such things unless all you want to do is cause trouble.

Re: -|SAE|- Spartan Army Elites ~ www.SAEClan.com ~ IRC #SAE - Keanu_Reeves - 10-09-2010

Well why wouldn't u? It'd be nice to have some competition for once ;). I'm sure SAE could provide at least a bit of that.
Anyways, i'm banned from UC vent and i have a static ip, so that wasn't me. And i've been banned on SAE server for a very long time as well, so that wasn't me once again. And about sneaking in undercover, i have no idea, once again ask someone else because I speak for myself when i say i havent even done anything involving sae in a long time. Also, saying we dont deserve to associate with you guys, its funny that ever since our last TCW (which was pretty funny) you've been saying that. But after the 1st tcw, you didnt mind "associating" with us.  :roll:

Yea because at that point you still respected people. Well some of you did. So some members got on but still not many. I didn't wana do another TCW, i know how serious jakez would take it and it would probably cause more drama. Sure enough you all left after 10/11 rounds to keep it as a score even though we did a mix of random and chosen and didn't even get to do any TDM's. While im sure most people (including some uL members) would have carried on playing just for some fun. I'm surprised how much you've actually matured immo in comparison to some of the other members. No offence to you but back then you would always be the first to lose your rag now your more relaxed and can actually have a conversation with people.

Well if you're in uL you should be prepared to take some responsibility for your fellow clan members actions.

Your first line in your last post is exactly why clans like MOB and SAE don't want to associate with you and pretend you don't exist. The actions you also take define who you really are and thats what most people do or should judge you by.

This game is losing population rapidly. Those still playing it just wana enjoy it and have fun while playing in the time that they are playing it.

So nothing personal, but just leave us be please. It can't be much to ask to just leave us alone. I'll say no more on the matter. We've said enough.

If the flaming and drama continues I'll just request that those that keep being childish and trouble makers are not allowed to post here but I don't wana do that. You should have the free will to be social and talk with whoever you want.

Re: -|SAE|- Spartan Army Elites ~ www.SAEClan.com ~ IRC #SAE - Flyby - 10-09-2010

:D

I think this thread deserves a nice tonetta video!