Las Venturas Playground
Extreme Metal - Printable Version

+- Las Venturas Playground (https://forum.sa-mp.nl)
+-- Forum: Miscellaneous (https://forum.sa-mp.nl/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: General Talk (https://forum.sa-mp.nl/forum-24.html)
+--- Thread: Extreme Metal (/thread-23070.html)

Re: Extreme Metal - Maka - 04-24-2012

I like that very, very much Carcass.

Re: Extreme Metal - 4byss - 04-25-2012

Metal = Shit  8)7

Re: Extreme Metal - Maddolis - 04-25-2012

(04-24-2012, 08:11 PM)Carcass link Wrote: Coroner - Son of Lilith
some good prog thrash

Coroner are one of the few thrash bands that I listen to, real solid band too.
Coroner - Semtex Revolution (Stereo)

(04-25-2012, 03:32 AM)4byss link Wrote: Metal = Shit  8)7

Thanks for that sugarpuff, that's the end of your business in this thread.

Re: Extreme Metal - Maka - 04-25-2012

Silly goon, metal is for the enhanced race.

Re: Extreme Metal - Nater - 04-25-2012

(04-25-2012, 03:32 AM)4byss link Wrote: Metal = Shit  8)7
BOLLOCKS!!!!!! Metal is the best genre in the world :)

Nice tracks guys, Omg Maddolis actually likes it being a non-major-Thrash metal head :D

(04-25-2012, 06:57 AM)Maka link Wrote: Silly goon, metal is for the enhanced race.
Thats why we mosh to kill brain cells and fit in with the others? Because we are really smart :)

Re: Extreme Metal - Maddolis - 04-25-2012

Well bands like Coroner and Voivod I find to be more interesting than (pedal point based riff) (solo) (pedal point riff) etc. I'm not anti-thrash, just indifferent to it. I listen to far more of every other genre aside from sludge and ofc -core.

Re: Extreme Metal - Nater - 04-25-2012

(04-25-2012, 08:28 AM)Maddolis link Wrote: Well bands like Coroner and Voivod I find to be more interesting than (pedal point based riff) (solo) (pedal point riff) etc. I'm not anti-thrash, just indifferent to it. I listen to far more of every other genre aside from sludge and ofc -core.
Ah I see :)

Emigrate Let Me Break

Not many people have heard of Emigrate because his only released one album its Richard Kruspe from Rammsteins side project I have the album and I think it kicks major ass :)

Re: Extreme Metal - Maka - 04-25-2012

Thrash is probably the least in my collection. I can find myself in Maddo's points.

Sentenced - Forever Lost (with lyrics)

Nothing new at all, but this Sentenced album is one I still spin a lot. At least once per two weeks for some reason.
This track and 'Phenix' are my favourites off the album. 4:50... Ah yes.

Castle - Fire in the Sky

I'm not that big on doom, but goddamn this track has something. I actually doubt I've ever listened to a female fronted doom band before.

That, and more Israeli;

Melechesh - Sacred Geometry

Melechesh - Grand gathas of baal sin

Re: Extreme Metal - Maddolis - 04-26-2012

I don't know a great deal of Israeli metal but some of my favourite bands (Melechesh, Winterhorde, Orphaned Land and now Prey for Nothing) are from Israel.
The old singer from Equilibrium now sings for Arafel, an Israeli folk metal band. They're not bad but can't touch Equi or those other bands I mentioned.
Now that Melechesh reside in the Netherlands I'd assume you'd get some opportunities to see them?

Arafel (Isr) - Sword's Hymn - For Battles Once Fought (2011)

Re: Extreme Metal - Maka - 04-26-2012

That's cool, and yeah I certainly would if they would tour around here.