Las Venturas Playground
Extreme Metal - Printable Version

+- Las Venturas Playground (https://forum.sa-mp.nl)
+-- Forum: Miscellaneous (https://forum.sa-mp.nl/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: General Talk (https://forum.sa-mp.nl/forum-24.html)
+--- Thread: Extreme Metal (/thread-23070.html)

Re: Extreme Metal - Maddolis - 07-26-2010

(07-25-2010, 08:07 PM)HaZe link Wrote: Atheist and Candlemass <3 <3 <3

Hahah I knew you'd love Atheist.
Do yourself a favour and download Elvenefris (Lykathea Aflame), and Communion (Sangreal). Couple of my favourite extreme metal (nay, music) albums right there.

Re: Extreme Metal - Carcass - 07-29-2010

i'm diggin Atheist and Pestilence

I been listenin to Kreator lately:
Kreator - Flag of Hate

if anyone can recommend some other old school thrash albums/bands i'd appreciate it

Re: Extreme Metal - Danny - 07-29-2010

Can someone tell me what the attraction is to listening to people screaming their heads off?
I mean, most of the songs have kick ass tunes, but the singing (or shouting, more like) is just awful... the worst part is that most of the singers have good voices too, but they choose to yell into the mic so you can't hear a word their saying.

Re: Extreme Metal - HaZe - 07-30-2010

(07-29-2010, 10:49 PM)Dan_ link Wrote: Can someone tell me what the attraction is to listening to people screaming their heads off?
I mean, most of the songs have kick ass tunes, but the singing (or shouting, more like) is just awful... the worst part is that most of the singers have good voices too, but they choose to yell into the mic so you can't hear a word their saying.
if you don't understand, it's not for you. and that's okay.

Re: Extreme Metal - Maddolis - 07-30-2010

(07-29-2010, 10:24 PM)Carcass link Wrote: if anyone can recommend some other old school thrash albums/bands i'd appreciate it

Small album from the 80s called Master of Puppets, you may've heard of it...  :P

I must say, honestly thrash is one of the few metal genres that just hasn't struck a chord with me (yes the pun was very much intended).

(07-29-2010, 10:49 PM)Dan_ link Wrote: Can someone tell me what the attraction is to listening to people screaming their heads off?

Some girls are pretty, too.

Re: Extreme Metal - Carcass - 07-30-2010

(07-30-2010, 01:28 AM)Maddolis link Wrote: Small album from the 80s called Master of Puppets, you may've heard of it...  :P

I must say, honestly thrash is one of the few metal genres that just hasn't struck a chord with me (yes the pun was very much intended).
yeah thats a classic, I've listened to most of the big thrash bands. The underrated/less popular ones are sometimes gold which is what I'm looking for

Re: Extreme Metal - Maddolis - 08-02-2010

Ok chumps check out my collection:
TshirtSlayer Entries
[Image: usershirts.php?user=Maddolis]

Re: Extreme Metal - FriZerra - 08-02-2010

whoa maddolis ! :D
epic !  >:)

Re: Extreme Metal - HaZe - 08-09-2010

fucking mindblowing instrumental death metal band, Blotted Science.

Blotted Science- Synaptic Plasticity

Re: Extreme Metal - Maddolis - 08-09-2010

They're excellent, I think I'll check out their album.