Las Venturas Playground
[Poll]RC planes - Printable Version

+- Las Venturas Playground (https://forum.sa-mp.nl)
+-- Forum: Main Talk (https://forum.sa-mp.nl/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Development (https://forum.sa-mp.nl/forum-16.html)
+--- Thread: [Poll]RC planes (/thread-17165.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19

Re: [Poll]RC planes - EvilGate - 04-06-2009

So if a VIP uses a VIP vehicle and kills someone with it, he needs to get blown up, that is quite dumb, imo.

Disabling the shooting would be a better solution if you lot really want something to be done I guess :+

Re: [Poll]RC planes - bAd CaT - 04-06-2009

Putting a punish menu will not completely change the problems cas , RC plane users can lame in to a fight and can make more damage to players then fly away , so their opponents can easily finish them. so i think its better to remove the powerful M4 from it than putting revenge menu. 

Re: [Poll]RC planes - Jag - 04-07-2009

Why so much complaining, Serioulsy. Why dont you donate XiZ? and see how it is for something you have ingame taken away from you ;(, Would you be happy if they got rid of the Sawnoff Just for you? and made you buy a combat shotgun..

Re: [Poll]RC planes - Jhon - 04-07-2009

(04-07-2009, 01:53 AM)Jag link Wrote: Why so much complaining, Serioulsy. Why dont you donate XiZ? and see how it is for something you have ingame taken away from you ;(, Would you be happy if they got rid of the Sawnoff Just for you? and made you buy a combat shotgun..

Well, I don't think it's the fact it's overpowered or whatever, it's the fact that it can be funny once or twice, but it comes really annoying when someone/some people is using them all the time and are always chasing your ass, some people could understand and stop abusing it, but some other will never change... That's the point

Re: [Poll]RC planes - XiZ - 04-07-2009

(04-07-2009, 01:53 AM)Jag link Wrote: Why so much complaining, Serioulsy. Why dont you donate XiZ? and see how it is for something you have ingame taken away from you ;(, Would you be happy if they got rid of the Sawnoff Just for you? and made you buy a combat shotgun..
What the fuck dude? I can't donate, cus I'm 14 and I don't have a credit card. And they wouldn't take away the sawn off just for me, cus it's dumb. Even if they do, what's gonna stop me from buying a combat shottie? Fuck yeah, those planes are gonna be out.
Like I said a million times before, donate for me. Then I'll see if I'll be happy if something gets taken away from me in-game.

Re: [Poll]RC planes - Damien - 04-07-2009

how can i become a VIP ??

Re: [Poll]RC planes - StickZ - 04-07-2009

Keep    : 43
Remove : 48

Re: [Poll]RC planes - Damien - 04-07-2009

i voted to remove them because it is an annoying thing  :Y)

Re: [Poll]RC planes - Jerome - 04-07-2009

(04-07-2009, 12:06 PM)code_47 link Wrote: i voted to remove them because it is an annoying thing  :Y)

I voted for world peace, look what happened there.

tbph i could care if the guns are taken away, but doing so renders the plane useless because then little nerds would shoot the RC plane with sawnoff/uzi/nades etc. and the little RC would have no defense which then becomes unfair to the VIP in the VIP plane which he has a right to use.

But yeah, w/e.

Re: [Poll]RC planes - Richard - 04-07-2009

That's the same thing with the other RC vehicles, Jerome. I haven't seen anyone complain about that.
And, driving a car and be shot is the same idea.