Las Venturas Playground
Why LVP management is half dead? - Printable Version

+- Las Venturas Playground (https://forum.sa-mp.nl)
+-- Forum: Main Talk (https://forum.sa-mp.nl/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Las Venturas Playground (https://forum.sa-mp.nl/forum-9.html)
+--- Thread: Why LVP management is half dead? (/thread-30885.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Re: Why LVP management is half dead? - Shark - 06-18-2013

Quote:Shark,

You have received a warning for insulting other users and/or staff members. Please cease these activities and abide by the forum rules otherwise we will take further action.

Regards,
The Las Venturas Playground Team.

Round two: what does it matter if dm is dead, that doesnt change the fact that 80% of lvp crew are incompetent

delete this one too, truth hurts.

Re: Why LVP management is half dead? - Zezima - 06-18-2013

(06-18-2013, 09:09 PM)Shark link Wrote: Round two: what does it matter if dm is dead, that doesnt change the fact that 80% of lvp crew are incompetent

lol i read the last word impotent

Re: Why LVP management is half dead? - FateTrip - 06-18-2013

(06-18-2013, 09:09 PM)Shark link Wrote: Round two: what does it matter if dm is dead, that doesnt change the fact that 80% of lvp crew are incompetent

Yeah, Shark. Stop flaming you fucking piece of fucking dog shit.

Hi

(06-18-2013, 09:42 PM)Zezima link Wrote: lol i read the last word impotent
´

also true lel

FateTrip I apologize for my behaviour, please, I'll let you suck my cock all you want :)

Re: Why LVP management is half dead? - FateTrip - 06-18-2013

(06-18-2013, 09:50 PM)Shark link Wrote: FateTrip I apologize for my behaviour, please, I'll let you suck my cock all you want :)

Apology accepted.

:}

Re: Why LVP management is half dead? - Maddolis - 06-19-2013

9 out of the 10 most populated servers are RP, which backs up HaZe's statement fairly thoroughly.

Re: Why LVP management is half dead? - Darius - 06-19-2013

(06-18-2013, 05:59 PM)HaZe link Wrote: not even... look at Nemesis's picture. and I should correct myself, roleplay OR non english speaking. Nem's pic shows 7467 roleplayers/russian/Israel/other nonenglish speaking players. and thats just 18 servers I counted from that pic. In other words, 36% of SA-MP's population plays in 18 servers None of which probably REALLY play DM. you're in major fucking denial if you don't think DM on sa-mp is in decline. Seriously look at his pic. how the hell am I wrong
Because the vast majority of these players don't just stick to one server, they have an inherent incentive to play DM due to the gangwars on them servers and some of them even trickle down into DM entirely. I play on RP servers from time to time, it doesn't mean I will never ever play DM because of that lol. I would agree that it's on the decline, but it's nowhere near dead. We have official support from ESL and there are still many thousands of players who are in the DM scene.

Re: Why LVP management is half dead? - Zezima - 06-19-2013

I play rp server too lol... I got my own house, my own car, member of fire department ftw, but sometimes we connect with shoebox and dm everyone and get jailed for hours hehehe worth it. Make new account, repeat...hehe

Re: Why LVP management is half dead? - Nater - 06-20-2013

DM is far from dead it just depends what for of DM you play, Rofl I troll roleplay servers with the name Harry_Tallywacker been banned off a about 6-7 servers so far  _O-