Las Venturas Playground
Extreme Metal - Printable Version

+- Las Venturas Playground (https://forum.sa-mp.nl)
+-- Forum: Miscellaneous (https://forum.sa-mp.nl/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: General Talk (https://forum.sa-mp.nl/forum-24.html)
+--- Thread: Extreme Metal (/thread-23070.html)

Re: Extreme Metal - Maddolis - 01-23-2013

I didn't watch Angry Boys, but I did watch his two preceding shows, We Can Be Heroes and Summer Heights High, both of which are said to be better. Give them a watch when you're done with Angry Boys.

Re: Extreme Metal - Nater - 01-23-2013

(01-22-2013, 01:07 PM)HoogerBooger link Wrote: I watched that Aussie show Angry Boys by Chris Lilley one day. This is pretty fucking awesome jokez.

Waddolis and Nater ya'll know that shit?

Sure do cobba!!!! Some funny shit

(01-23-2013, 01:49 AM)Maddolis link Wrote: I didn't watch Angry Boys, but I did watch his two preceding shows, We Can Be Heroes and Summer Heights High, both of which are said to be better. Give them a watch when you're done with Angry Boys.

^Much funnier then Angry Boys in my opinion but some funny shit non the less :D I love Summer heights high espically the jokes about rangas  _O-

Re: Extreme Metal - HoogerBooger - 01-23-2013

I'll check them out. This shit is proper jokes.

Re: Extreme Metal - Nater - 01-25-2013

Got some kick ass albums last night

Immortal - All Shall Fall
Immortal - Blizzard Beasts
Belphegor - Blodd Magick Necromance
Mayhem -  ­Mediolanum Capta Est
Mayhem - ­De Mysteriis Dom Sathanas
Gorgoroth - Quantos Possunt ad Satanitatem Trahunt
Helloween - Straight Out Of Hell

Listerning my way through them at the moment.
Also takes me up to 297 CDs original, I was thinking Black Sabbath - Black Sabbath for number 300 because I like Black Sabbath and what better album then the first ever album to be deemed Heavy Metal, What you guys think :)

Re: Extreme Metal - Maddolis - 01-25-2013

Sounds good to me.

Re: Extreme Metal - Nater - 01-26-2013

I've listerned to them all some really kick ass albums, Helloweens especially was great in my opinion :) I need to get Kamelots latest also I know it wont be as good because Roy's not singing but still its Kamelot how can you not buy it :)

Now am listerning to Rhapsody of Fire - The Frozen Tears Of Angels album, I need to get more of their stuff too

Re: Extreme Metal - IDmad - 01-29-2013

I got a sick extreme metal track for y'all!  8) 8) 8)  *O* *O* *O*  :> :> :>

Justin Bieber - As Long As You Love Me (Acoustic) (Audio)

What do ya think?  ;) ;) ;)

Re: Extreme Metal - Nater - 01-30-2013

(01-29-2013, 11:55 PM)IDmad link Wrote: I got a sick extreme metal track for y'all!  8) 8) 8)  *O* *O* *O*  :> :> :>

Justin Bieber - As Long As You Love Me (Acoustic) (Audio)

What do ya think?  ;) ;) ;)

I think you need to give up drinking  _O- Joking bro ;) Do you like any Metal Genres ID? I love to give you some good recomendations from Old school metal through to new school metal :D

But as for JB Acoustic mmmm its not Extreme enough for my liking, Maybe if he worse corpse paint like the pic below, and sung with more heavy vocals perhaps about stabbing people, raping women, or even biting the head off a baby seal I might consider listerning to him  ;)

[Image: Hindvir_Gaulhammer_Fest_111008_01_C.jpg]

Re: Extreme Metal - IDmad - 01-30-2013

(01-30-2013, 03:50 AM)Nater link Wrote: Do you like any Metal Genres ID? I love to give you some good recomendations from Old school metal through to new school metal :D

But as for JB Acoustic mmmm its not Extreme enough for my liking, Maybe if he worse corpse paint like the pic below, and sung with more heavy vocals perhaps about stabbing people, raping women, or even biting the head off a baby seal I might consider listerning to him  ;)
Naw, sadly I'm not too interested in metal anymore eventhough I know there's loads of great metal bands over here in scandinavia. I used to listen to Children Of Bodom, Dimmu Borgir etc. like 6-7 years ago as a teenager but I kinda "grew out of it" so to speak.  :P

Nowadays I just listen to all music genres, from classical to dubstep and pop. Listening to only one genre is very narrow minded imo.

Re: Extreme Metal - Greyfox - 01-30-2013

(01-30-2013, 07:25 PM)IDmad link Wrote: Listening to only one genre is very narrow minded imo.

This guy gets it.