Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Poll: Which City Should Rockstar have chosen?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
New York / Liberty City(as is)
30.77%
20 30.77%
Tokyo
15.38%
10 15.38%
Australia
1.54%
1 1.54%
London
10.77%
7 10.77%
FiXeRlAnD
13.85%
9 13.85%
NetherNetherLand
18.46%
12 18.46%
Texas City
3.08%
2 3.08%
Afghanastan(sp? lol)
1.54%
1 1.54%
Other
4.62%
3 4.62%
Total 65 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

GTA 4 discussion
(03-05-2007, 09:55 PM)FiXeR link Wrote:Hmmm dunno, I hope it will be a cool city like Los Angeles and New York or something. Japan wouldn't be such an bad idea either  :D

Well, fact is: It will be huge! I've heared the "world" is separated into 6 big cities  :D

Nice, i like big maps  :P and SA is based on California and Nevada, that was cool  :P i don't hope it's london
Why dont they use Amsterdam as new city? ;)
(03-05-2007, 09:57 PM)Makaveli link Wrote:i don't hope it's london

I also hope it's not London, because as people may well say that's is a very multi-cultural city, it is very boring for a video game. Over the times I've been there, I've never seen it as a very bad spot. Alot of it is highclass, so we wouldn't get much gang 'action' around there. There's alot alot of 'ruff' areas. I still think that none of these 'ruff' areas as I call them are a match to anything like LS. The accents would also drive you crazy (trust me). Carser City is still #1 on my list. :)

-tj
(03-05-2007, 10:05 PM)XL link Wrote:Why dont they use Amsterdam as new city? ;)

Yeah would be great, instead of idling at a ship we can idle at a coffeeshop aaaaaall day.  :P
Amsterdam would be nice (coffeeshops, canals, old/historical buildings), but Tokyo would be way better! Has a large variety of cultures and is more of a 'world city' or whatever that's called ;)

[Image: TokyoTocho.jpg]
[Image: 03-Tokyo_-_Panorama.jpg]
[Image: 1213_tokyo_skyline.JPG]
[Image: tokyo-park.jpg]
(03-05-2007, 10:10 PM)tomozj link Wrote:I also hope it's not London, because as people may well say that's is a very multi-cultural city, it is very boring for a video game. Over the times I've been there, I've never seen it as a very bad spot. Alot of it is highclass, so we wouldn't get much gang 'action' around there. There's alot alot of 'ruff' areas. I still think that none of these 'ruff' areas as I call them are a match to anything like LS. The accents would also drive you crazy (trust me). Carser City is still #1 on my list. :)

-tj

Believe me, you haven't seen the nightlight of the backstreets of london.
I walked through there shitting myself.
Literally.
Roflmao @ Karl

Well, I can't wait for the trailer that FINALLY reveals wich city (or country) has been chosen  O+
Personally I think it's London, but it wouldn't be my first choice actually, though it might be fun  :)
I agree the nasty bits of London don't come close to the gang violence of almost any american city and whatever they do it'll be silly giving everyone guns. Our accents won't drive you mad, its just the stereotypical american view of them that might.  :+
(03-05-2007, 10:19 PM)THRILLERkarl link Wrote:Believe me, you haven't seen the nightlight of the backstreets of london.
I walked through there shitting myself.
Literally.

Indeed, West Staines Massiv, AAAAAAIGHT!

Respek.
Hopefully in Australia  8)

But if not I hope Tokyo, it's a nice "exotic" city and won't be so cliched  :Y)

GTA IV Trailer is out in 27 Days (Australian Time)