Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[BUG]Some /jumps are bugged?
There are a few bugs and suggestions which can be quickFIXED (maybe)...

1) Some /jump maps are working perfectly fine with Corona (Red Rings which we pass through to complete the jump). But there are still some /jumps in which there is no Corona using which players can compelete the jumps successfully. Would be lit if we could fix those...

2) /robbery gives less money to team who win the minigame, /brief gives the winner like 2 millions, would like to see a lil boost in reward for /robbery winners ;)

3) /lock command is bugged. (Reported by Sinned)
Thank you for identifying bugs and posting some suggestions all along. I do like to enlist a bug in your post.

In /haystack, the time taken by the winner which is visible on the bottom left of the screen is somewhat around 30000 seconds. It's a garbage value. I tested it thoroughly and I find out that it shows same garbage value even if it is completed under 5 seconds.
UPDATE: We did the test together and it seems sau was talking about normal, not spawned vehicles. I think its best if we add a line " you can't lock a car which you don't own ! " .
(05-20-2020, 06:53 AM)Specifer Wrote: I think its best if we add a line " you can't lock a car which you don't own ! " .

Seems unnecessary. Why not simplify the whole thing by allowing /lock and /unlock for all vehicles, regardless of who the driver or owner is?
Players with 100 spray tags (vehicle owners) can spawn various vehicles. Had your vehicle stolen and locked? Spawn another one and go after the player who did it!
(05-19-2020, 08:11 PM)Halsey Wrote: There are a few bugs and suggestions which can be quickFIXED (maybe)...

1) Some /jump maps are working perfectly fine with Corona (Red Rings which we pass through to complete the jump). But there are still some /jumps in which there is no Corona using which players can compelete the jumps successfully. Would be lit if we could fix those...
Do you have a list for me of the ones that are not working properly?
Yes!
/jump 0 - There's no Corona at the end and server tells me to start a /race with this error: *Sorry, you can't start a race while you're outside*
/jump 2 - There's no Corona at the end and server tells me to start a /race with this error: *Sorry, you can't start a race while you're outside*
/jump 3 - There's no Corona at the end and server tells me to start a /race with this error: *Sorry, you can't start a race while you're outside*
/jump 4 - There's no Corona at the end and server tells me to start a /race with this error: *Sorry, you can't start a race while you're outside*
/jump 6 - There's no Corona at the end and server tells me to start a /race with this error: *Sorry, you can't start a race while you're outside*
/jump 9 - There's no Corona at the end and server tells me to start a /race with this error: *Sorry, you can't start a race while you're outside*
/jump 10 - There's no Corona at the end and server tells me to start a /race with this error: *Sorry, you can't start a race while you're outside*
/jump 12 - There's no Corona at the end.
/jump 15 - There's no Corona at the end.
/jump 17 - There's no Corona at the end and server tells me to start a /race with this error: *Sorry, you can't start a race while you're outside*
/jump 18 - There's no Corona at the end, works okay tho. When spawning in jump map, we spawn on top of another car, tweaking co-ordinates would fix :P.
/jump 19 - There's no Corona at the end and server tells me to start a /race with this error: *Sorry, you can't start a race while you're outside*

/jump 1 - Works Perfect.
/jump 5 - Works Perfect.
/jump 7 - Works Perfect. No Corona tho.
/jump 8 - Works Perfect. No Corona tho.
/jump 11 - Works Perfect.
/jump 13 - Works Perfect.
/jump 14 - Works Perfect.

/jump 16 - Works Perfect.
/jump 20 - Works Perfect.

/jump 21 - Works Perfect.
/jump 22 - Works Perfect.
Thank you for your report, Halsey!
Edit: It will be fixed soon, seems the main problem is the jump being a pwn I guess while the race is js.It would be pretty neat if the jump was like race.