Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Properties system improvement
(02-14-2019, 11:59 PM)PigBenis Wrote: Next time we're ingame together feel free to let me know about the cash.

You can also just withdraw it all gift it some fortunate newbie

Ok

Already did it

Withdrawn all my bank money plus the amount I had in hand and gave you that all

Lets do it
(02-14-2019, 01:32 PM)PigBenis Wrote: ...I want money to be harder to earn...

I got you

Yesterday I started from zero, no money even in hand. I exported some cars to make about 280k then started buying some cheap props and boom! Only 3 hours later I made 2.3m, now it's easy to take off to a filled account

We hardly have to deal with the lack of money
You are right about lowering the values
Yeah I also am noticing earning money is a bit easier than I thought too. It was already easy but I mean it's just a waiting game really. I started about 2 hours ago and I'm at 1mil already. But I'm also only earning 3000 a minute right now  lol
Hey I would like if there were house renting system . New players would be benefitted by this !
Maybe a drastic values reduction should calibrate it

How about to put taxes inside bank account?
Players would be forced to keep properties buying system alive
Just lower the maximum balance a player can have in the bank, also lower the price for spawn weapons, and lower earnings from properties.
I also noticed that a property owner can buy his own property over again without having it sold

I tried to buy just to see which message I would receive, I think that should be updated 
Or maybe this can become a "Waste your money" achievement"
(02-19-2019, 12:23 PM)TONI Wrote: I also noticed that a property owner can buy his own property over again without having it sold

I tried to buy just to see which message I would receive, I think that should be updated 

Just glad it doesnt double the profits lmao
(02-19-2019, 12:37 PM)PigBenis Wrote:
(02-19-2019, 12:23 PM)TONI Wrote: I also noticed that a property owner can buy his own property over again without having it sold

Just glad it doesnt double the profits lmao
Thought that you would say this sentence .
Well , I got an idea . 1.what about buying cars and bikes in transfender, vehicle garage or petrol bunks? I would like to add the spray tag spawn vehicles like NRG, VORTEX etc for 89,000$ and turismo and infernus cost at 124,000$(But it is not owned) . To make LVP more interesting I think it's first to concentrate on housing and money making systems than on DM or races .
2.Selling of cars if not needed at a cheaper price.
3.If your personal car is destroyed it'll respawn at your house.
4.Airplanes could be bought to at a very high price like 100 million $
5.Gangs could have specific vehicles to be spawned by /gtur, /ginf etc but the gang member who is a scripter should script for their gang and give to LVP.
(More gang Perks are accordance with the scripted data)
6.Warehouses or Mansions for gang members
7.Houses Rate to be created should be of 3 types (normal =17 million $ +) (big house = 46 million $ +)
(very big houses (with seasparrow) = 122 million $ +) and lastly I would like to make weaponised seasparrow very rare and hard to find. So if this feature is decided to be implemented, we need to make the existing seasparrow into Mavericks!!!

Remember We Just Have One Aim, Make everything in LVP more harder to own because hardness makes it more interesting!

And also when old player & new players join with these features applied. I would like their balance to be automatically flushed off and will be provided 1,20, 000$ if they are player and 5,00,000 $ if they are VIP  I wish if admins too should come in this category with some extra amount. Only Managers should be excluded from this since they are of less in number!!