Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Properties system improvement
Hello!

As you know, currently I’m roleplaying, buying props, finding some glitches, avoiding fights(when I have time to).

Well... there is a bunch of improvements I would like to see ingame, but today I’ll suggest about properties.

We all know that some properties are not being bought because no one finds them or they don’t care because it is not worth the value, then these properties become abandoned, obsolete, useless
For the Staff, much of the work of scattering them on the map, naming them, and the hope that someone will chase after is frustrated by the players' lack of interest because of the income

If I am right, some years ago there was a time counting system for whom bought a property of mine. It appeared for how long this property was mine until it was bought by someone else

We could use this system to be counting time for the most abandoned properties to get their values and income automatically higher as time goes on

[EDIT] Prices and income could go down for most bought props to balance

This could be interesting for players to seek the whole map against good properties

We know there are some properties name that says nothing to its location then players would spend months to find. For these kinds of props might have a tip together with their names(only when shown at /properties) for example: Humza's hidding place"bridge"

How about an achievement for owning a certain quantity of properties or holding one or more of them for a certain time of exclusivity or even for finding one that accumulates a long period not being bought?

Also

/my properties
*Show a number of how many props we own
*Show our total income, not having to wait for 3min in main chat

*Optional but not required usage function to sort by /number /income /price /name

/properties (the same optional thing)

[EDIT] Players with certain hours ingame could place their own property for a week, a month or some during days
or Players with the suggested achievement done could place their own property too
This actually sounds good. Especially the, when props are not owned long time they get worth more. When they're bought often they get worth less.
This way it'll always stay relevant to find props instead of always just buying the same good oned.
I really like the idea

Only thing is, is some of the crew properties such as TEF that get moved around frequently and various players hunt for, if those lost value they wouldnt be searched for. Of course we can probably put limitations on those certain props though
(02-14-2019, 09:13 AM)PigBenis Wrote: I really like the idea

Only thing is, is some of the crew properties such as TEF that get moved around frequently and various players hunt for, if those lost value they wouldnt be searched for. Of course we can probably put limitations on those certain props though

Crew properties could be excluded from this system and stand still in their values

TEF's property event keep being the top 1 income at 3m, and all the others with the limit at 2m income maximum
Maybe even a 1mil maximum. I want money to be harder to earn, as well as give us all more to spend it on
Really hard to make money actually

Las time I spent about 4:30 ingame hours only buying props to try a personal record and got 256 properties

I accumulated about 5m income not counting the good ones

Hard work to keep me alive and too much time envolved

Anyway, If you want to make this harder, then this system could be aplied only for 5 most abandoned properties and a maximum income at 300K
I want to empty my bank and start with just 100k and see how long it takes to fill my bank. I'll get back to you when I start. Emptying my bank besides 100k right now lol
(02-14-2019, 02:28 PM)PigBenis Wrote: I want to empty my bank and start with just 100k and see how long it takes to fill my bank. I'll get back to you when I start. Emptying my bank besides 100k right now lol

Give me that money that you’re about to delete!
(02-14-2019, 02:28 PM)PigBenis Wrote: I want to empty my bank and start with just 100k and see how long it takes to fill my bank. I'll get back to you when I start. Emptying my bank besides 100k right now lol

Hmm... This sounds like a nice achievement

After full bank, getting the account totally empty, then totally fill in over again using only income from ship earnings, properties and their extras like /interest /customtax, taxicab's and carbomb's  income (without receiving cash from players)
To be harder, owning only 25 props

I feel this like a challenge

I'm not sure if I will be online today but, I authorize the staff to drain out my account to zero also the spawn cash from last login. It will be fun to start again

You can print this
(02-14-2019, 06:26 PM)TONI Wrote:

Hmm... This sounds like a nice achievement

After full bank, getting the account totally empty, then totally fill in over again using only income from ship earnings, properties and their extras like /interest /customtax, taxicab's and carbomb's  income (without receiving cash from players)
To be harder, owning only 25 props

I feel this like a challenge

I'm not sure if I will be online today but, I authorize the staff to drain out my account to zero also the spawn cash from last login. It will be fun to start again

You can print this
Next time we're ingame together feel free to let me know about the cash.

You can also just withdraw it all gift it some fortunate newbie