Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

.: eF. :: Excessive Fighting :: eFclan.net :.
(08-11-2016, 10:07 AM)Nater Wrote: Hey SolidCock :w

ohello!

(almost exact one year later :') )
Hellllllooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
(09-29-2017, 12:38 PM)LilBoy Wrote: Hellllllooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Hi! Join us in-game sometime!  :)
Need to install the game :D Tomorow
Watchout for the new baddas Humza etmin, he ben you if you no pakistan ok
Go slep sleep ez 10-0 anytime etmin myself
Heya lilboy :w
Kase: That project was called Excessive Fighting. I was part of the management. We had some luck at the beginning: cool players joined and stayed loyal to the clan, just like DeatheR, Munch and Pedro; we had a lot of fun, chilling, doing clan wars and training clan wars, organizing events and creating videos. The best clan war was obviously the one we had against SWK, even if we lost it: we learned a lot of new tactics and, most important, gained experience. At the beginning of the 2010's summer, shoru left the clan, and decided to leave to me the lead of Excessive Fighting. I felt like betrayed, as we was pretty inactive by then, and I needed a lot of help. I didn't give up, even if I was treated like an idiot. I recall many people asking me why I still was in eF. Probably because I didn't feel like leaving the clan I created with shoru. "

Shoru: Sigh...
No matter you say or you think Kase, you was my best friend on LVP many years ago and the most loyal player. It is a huge revelation between us because I "miss" you and you think I made you an idiot. How to change that? 
You really was my best friend you IDIOT!
(01-13-2018, 09:41 PM)shoru Wrote: We had some luck at the beginning: cool players joined and stayed loyal to the clan, just like DeatheR, Munch and Pedro

Why am I not being mentioned? :'(
(08-20-2018, 03:35 PM)SolidRock Wrote:
(01-13-2018, 09:41 PM)shoru Wrote: We had some luck at the beginning: cool players joined and stayed loyal to the clan, just like DeatheR, Munch and Pedro

Why am I not being mentioned? :'(

Ye! Why none mentions Solid?