Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[Event] ♦TEF's Legacy♦
Star 
Hey there, everyone!

A few people have been messaging me with regard to a prize for finding my property, and for the sake of clarity, I figured I should probably make a post about it. Proper formatting follows...

Explanation.
Every week (sometimes two; life happens), I move TEF's Legacy (herein referred to as "the property") to a new place with a new riddle. Whatever the riddle may be—be it a rhyme, statement, question, or reference to a beloved sheep molester—it will be found via in-game command /tefhint. After this movement occurs, there will be a remarkably obvious announcement made in-game regarding said movement. Players will then have sixty (60) minutes to locate the property.

Guidelines.
Those found to be abusing bugs (e.g., flying under the map with a helicopter) to locate the property will be disqualified
Those found to be showing where the property is (even after the aforementioned time frame) will be disqualified
Teams are acceptable, but might very well affect the prize
Proof is required if I am not online (in-game or IRC), so to be safe, you should always be certain to take two screenshots with timestamps (announcement and location)

Prize.
A $50.00 Steam code. But we can talk about more fun prizes if this gathers interest!

Happy hunting! O+
(06-12-2017, 04:35 PM)TEF Wrote: Every week (sometimes two; life happens)

Any announcement will be there or those who happen to be online at that time only can participate? 
Nice event btw  O+
Nice TEF! :D
(06-12-2017, 04:49 PM)Jibin Wrote:
(06-12-2017, 04:35 PM)TEF Wrote: Every week (sometimes two; life happens)

Any announcement will be there or those who happen to be online at that time only can participate? 
Nice event btw  O+

You know, I am considering something along the lines of a secondary, lesser prize for those who are not online when the property is moved. I am willing to hear suggestions on this; however, do remember that because of how frequent this will be (and how truly easy some of my hints are), there will always be a "next time." ;)
Remember we talked about this TEF :D? Good to see it happen finally! You're the man of your words.
+1 will be fun :'D GG TEF
Screenshots with timestamps are easily fakeable..

You'll have to be online for 60 minutes tough guy ;)
(06-12-2017, 07:20 PM)Holsje Wrote: Screenshots with timestamps are easily fakeable..

You'll have to be online for 60 minutes tough guy ;)

[Image: 500pxShopped.jpg]
(06-12-2017, 08:28 PM)TEF Wrote: [Image: 500pxShopped.jpg]

Just stay in game, easy.
Logs are fake ;)
(06-12-2017, 08:34 PM)Holsje Wrote: Logs are fake ;)
Not server logs. Those so inclined to act in such a way as to eliminate the fun I'm presenting will not be warmly met. ;)